PDA

View Full Version : LFP - 5e - Weekly Greyhawk Saturday evening game from 6 pm CST to midnight.

fharlang
July 19th, 2020, 06:14
Hello,

Just had a player change days off so he is no longer available on the weekends after almost 2 years of playing, this was his second campaign. The party is 11th level on this campaign the last one they stopped at level 20. We are all at least middle age or older so it's a mature group. This group enjoys about 70/30 combat/rp, so far they have been mostly in dungeon crawls which they enjoy.

We play weekly starting at 6 pm (GMT -5) until midnight CST if you can not stay up that late please do not apply.

I have been playing since 1983 and have been a DM since the late 80's, if you have questions feel free to contact me. I have been using Fantasy Grounds for over 3 years now and have many extensions and mods to make character management easier for you.

We use Discord for voice and between game communications.

Point buy or standard stats from the Player's Handbook pg 13.

Available books:
Player's Handbook
Volo's Guide to Monsters
Xanathar's Guide to Everything
Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes

I have a full license with the current fantasy grounds and ultimate on the upcoming unity, so you will need a license until Unity is out of testing.

LyonArd
July 19th, 2020, 07:54
Hello there!
I am intrested in your game. I am avalible for Saturday if thats alright with you all.
I am curious if we are limited to the books you've stated.

What are your feelings on homebrew and UA?

My discord is Seam#5035 and I look forward to talking with you.

fharlang
July 19th, 2020, 22:14
In my Monday and Tuesday games that I DM I allow other books, however on my Saturday game I only allow the books listed.

obi wan
July 20th, 2020, 03:49
I am interested in joining your game. I have never played in the Greyhawk setting, and am curious about anything you are willing to share about the campaign and the group's play style. it sounds like you have a good thing going with a close knit group.

fharlang
July 20th, 2020, 23:16
The position is still available.