PDA

View Full Version : Adding new Equipment

Xargun
July 17th, 2020, 22:07
So it looks like you can add your own custom equipment to the ruleset. I am trying to add a new suit of armor, but when equipped it is not moving to the main page and showing under Armor. Any suggestions?

Xargun

Xargun
July 17th, 2020, 23:26
I figured it out

Xargun
July 19th, 2020, 16:05
How would I add equipment that provides Attack or Damage bonus such as laser sights, or scopes?

Xargun

MadBeardMan
July 20th, 2020, 12:08
How would I add equipment that provides Attack or Damage bonus such as laser sights, or scopes?

Xargun

Those are modifiers, you apply them to the Attack roll. Certain modifiers only apply in certain situations.

Any other modifiers are done from the desktop buttons.

Cheers,
MBM

Xargun
July 30th, 2020, 21:34
So I noticed the 'stock' versions of vacc suits automatically apply the penalties if you don't have the correct Vacc Suit skill, but how do I add that to custom armor ? I tried adding the Vacc Suit 1 in the skill box but it didn't do anything.

Xargun

MadBeardMan
July 30th, 2020, 23:05
So I noticed the 'stock' versions of vacc suits automatically apply the penalties if you don't have the correct Vacc Suit skill, but how do I add that to custom armor ? I tried adding the Vacc Suit 1 in the skill box but it didn't do anything.

Xargun

It's very simple:

Checks Item in your inventory list is typed as 'armour' (make sure it's spelt that way)
Checks that it's being Worn (not carried/not carried)
Then checks the Skill, written as 'Vacc Suit 1' etc.

That should be it.

If no skill is found, it then checks the JoaT skill and applies that.

Cheers,
MBM