PDA

View Full Version : Unable to edit arcane background

gfreitash
July 17th, 2020, 19:18
Recently I've bought the book Interface Zero 2.0 which is a setting of SW. Ok, nice book and all, but there is a problem. The Cybermonk arcane background doesn't have its arcane skill setted. This causes a pain when using powers, since the dices aren't propperly linked with a skill you'll always use a unskilled dice. Normally, in normal Savage Worlds, I could just make an extension to fix this quickly. However the files from IZ are protected in the vault. How could I circumvent this situation without some manual editing in-app?

LordEntrails
July 17th, 2020, 21:19
Welcome to the forums :)

First, if the product has a bug, Then you should post the issue in the appropriate thread for that ruleset and it will get fixed.

Second, if this is homebrew or such, (usually) you can copy the background and then unlock it and edit it. This edit will only exist in that campaign though.

Perhaps more detail in the SW forum will get you better/specific suggestions from others who use IFZ2.0

gfreitash
July 18th, 2020, 00:08
Uhum, I see.

Since this is probably a bug, I will do the appropriate thread. I'm gonna also look into SW forum.

Thank you so much my man!