PDA

View Full Version : Test Drive

Xargun
July 17th, 2020, 14:50
I have been a Roll20 user for years now and am starting up a Mongoose 2E game and with the FG ruleset for Traveller I am looking into switching to FG. I have purchased the subscription for FGU so I can explore the software and see if I like it. Is there any way to get a 'trial' of the 2E Traveller ruleset to see what it looks like before I commit to spending $50 on it ?

Xargun

damned
July 17th, 2020, 14:59
Hi Xargun

Spend the $50 and if you arent happy with it you can email support within 30 days and request a refund.
That way you can try it out properly.

Xargun
July 17th, 2020, 15:00
Hi Xargun

Spend the $50 and if you arent happy with it you can email support within 30 days and request a refund.
That way you can try it out properly.

So they have a 30-day refund policy? Excellent. Didn't know that. Thank you

Xargun

damned
July 17th, 2020, 15:06
Yep. Anything thru the FG store - Steam has its own policies - has a 30 day refund policy.

esmdev
July 17th, 2020, 17:43
Not that any 1E development is going on atm, but you can get 1E and 2E for the price of 2E if purchased together. I am not sure if it works separately, but it is nice to have both. If you add them together the cost of 1E is subtracted at checkout.

Xargun
July 17th, 2020, 19:32
Not that any 1E development is going on atm, but you can get 1E and 2E for the price of 2E if purchased together. I am not sure if it works separately, but it is nice to have both. If you add them together the cost of 1E is subtracted at checkout.

Excellent thanks.. I just bought them both the 1E price was discounted off... Not sure what I'll use it for, but I'm sure I'll find some use.

Xargun