PDA

View Full Version : LOS issue

Twoguns
July 16th, 2020, 20:16
I got my group onto FGU for the first time last night.

Mainly character creation but ended with a little map/combat. I was using a map that came with FGU.

After I shared two of the players LOS was working fine but the third player had the same DM view as me. See pic of players map attached if I’m not being clear. He hadn’t moved but map was revealed when I shared.

Any clue as to the issue?

Thanks

LordEntrails
July 16th, 2020, 21:20
No ideas from me. But I suspect the devs are going to want the details i.e. ruleset, extensions, logs, copy of campaign, steps to reproduce (if possible).

pindercarl
July 16th, 2020, 21:30
I got my group onto FGU for the first time last night.

Mainly character creation but ended with a little map/combat. I was using a map that came with FGU.

After I shared two of the players LOS was working fine but the third player had the same DM view as me. See pic of players map attached if I’m not being clear. He hadn’t moved but map was revealed when I shared.

Any clue as to the issue?

Thanks

Did the DM move the player token before sharing the map?

Twoguns
July 16th, 2020, 21:49
Did the DM move the player token before sharing the map?

Yes I loaded the 3 player tokens on ... I think I am now seeing how stupid that was ��

LordEntrails
July 16th, 2020, 22:25
GM can move tokens without revealing/adding to the token's LOS by using ctrl (I think?) when they move the token.

Zacchaeus
July 16th, 2020, 23:31
gm can move tokens without revealing/adding to the token's los by using ctrl (i think?) when they move the token.
shift :d

LordEntrails
July 17th, 2020, 05:20
shift :d
I'm old, I can never remember things anymore. Just ask my wife!

Zacchaeus
July 17th, 2020, 09:31
I'm old, I can never remember things anymore. Just ask my wife!

This is no excuse; I'm way older :)