PDA

View Full Version : FG Module Bug: CoC 7e "The Two-Headed Serpent"

Grumpy_Grognard
July 16th, 2020, 18:13
The FG module for "The Two-Headed Serpent" is bugged. The module loads all the headers. I can open them with the Story tab. But they're blank. No text. In addition, there are no image files, no NPCs. I've tried deleting the campaign and re-creating a new one. Rebooting doesn't help. I also tried creating a campaign using FGU. Same problem. I can only assume the module itself is defective.

I've attached my db.xml.

Moon Wizard
July 16th, 2020, 18:31
I've forwarded to Lokiare to contact the DLC developer to look into this.

Regards,
JPG

Grumpy_Grognard
July 16th, 2020, 18:32
Thanks!

lokiare
July 16th, 2020, 18:49
Thanks!

Is this part of a larger product? I'm unable to find a product called "Two-Headed Serpent"

Grumpy_Grognard
July 16th, 2020, 19:07
It's a stand-alone product. I didn't create the module, and I didn't download it for someone else. This is a bit crazy-making. And now the forum interface won't let me upload the module files. They're in xml, not large.

None of this makes sense.

EDIT: well, I was getting error messages, but they're there now.

Grumpy_Grognard
July 16th, 2020, 19:25
I don't know what happened, but I've checked my purchases and my PayPal records. There's no evidence I ever bought this. I'm going to go get an EEG. Must be having a stroke.

Sorry to have bothered you.

Mattymatiz
December 28th, 2020, 13:29
I was browsing the forums when I saw this and got super excited about a two headed serpent module. Am now heartbroken :/

Jiminimonka
December 28th, 2020, 13:48
37760It's a stand-alone product. I didn't create the module, and I didn't download it for someone else. This is a bit crazy-making. And now the forum interface won't let me upload the module files. They're in xml, not large.

None of this makes sense.

EDIT: well, I was getting error messages, but they're there now.

Judging by the content of that .zip file this is the beginnings of a module with quite a bit of information put in, so someone has been working on it for sure. How did the EEG go?

ddavison
January 8th, 2021, 15:58
Where did you get the module, the db.xml, or did you create it somehow with an extension or external tool?

I removed the zip and the db.xml since they contained content which is likely protected by copyright.

Grumpy_Grognard
January 9th, 2021, 18:53
Please delete this thread. I forgot I even posted it. I had a massive brain fart at the time and thought the module I saw was something I purchased. Turns out I had started to make my own months earlier and simply forgot. Let's all pretend you didn't see this. :(

Mattymatiz
January 9th, 2021, 23:57
Man, if you ever complete that module I would fork over cold hard cash to get my hands on it!

damned
January 10th, 2021, 00:10
Man, if you ever complete that module I would fork over cold hard cash to get my hands on it!

through legal channels ofc!