PDA

View Full Version : New GM LFP to join new D&D 5e Tuesday night Game

JMBknvc
July 16th, 2020, 16:48
FG License: GM has FGC Ultimate. Player will need FGC Demo or FGC Standard.
Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: Central Time USA.
Day of the Week and Time: Tuesday starting at 6pm.
New Game, Planned Start Date: New Game, Tuesday June 21st. Will work with you to get characters created before start date.
Planned Duration & Frequency: 3-4 Hour Session, Weekly.
Term: Long Term. Play through Legacy of the Crystal Shard an adventure for characters of 1st – 3rd level and then King of the Wolves an adventure for characters of 4th – 6th level. Both of these adventures are based in Icewind Dale.

Text or Voice: Voice.
Voice Software Used: Discord.
Will this be Record and/ or Live Stream: NO

Roleplay & Combat Mix: 50/50 (module).
Number of Players in Game & Players Needed: Have 5 Players. Need 1 Player.
Character Starting Level and Equipment: 1st Level, Standard Array and Standard Starting Equipment.
Character Restrictions: No Evil Alignments/ Let’s talk.

Details of Scenario: Legacy of the Crystal Shard
Winter has come early to Icewind Dale. The people of Ten-Towns are on edge; with food and supplies scarce, each town looks jealously to its own survival. Beyond the walls, wolves and yetis prowl the wilds, and few travelers brave enough to venture there ever return. To the north, the Reghed tribes whisper stories of the Frostmaiden, manifested in the world to punish those who have strayed from her worship. And on the slopes of Kelvin’s Cairn, an old enemy awakens to finish the conquest he started over one hundred years ago.
As the icy hand of winter closes over the dale, one last caravan struggles over the pass through the Spine of the World before the snows choke off all connection to the outside world. Accompanying it is a group of hardy adventurers who suddenly find themselves in a land besieged by three foes, each of whom will stop at nothing to claim dominion over Icewind Dale. Can the players uncover the villains’ plots before the people of Icewind Dale are doomed to enslavement and death? Even if they do, can the heroes hold winter’s fury at bay long enough to thwart all of their foes, or will they save Icewind Dale from one evil only to watch it slip into the hands of another?

This will be my 1st time as GM and still learning all the rules. As well learning FGC. Going with the philosophy of “On the Job Training”. So, jumping right in and some patient will be required. With that being staid, new D&D players and new FGC users are welcome along with patient veterans. Let us figure this out together and help out everyone. The emphasis is on having some fun and keep it at a PG-13 Rating.

JMBknvc
July 16th, 2020, 17:58
THREAD CLOSED
I have been contacted and accepted a player. If you are still interested please leave message if someone drops out I will get in touch

Erdnussman
July 17th, 2020, 00:25
I'd love to dive in if anyone drops.