PDA

View Full Version : LFG 5E Tuesday after 3pm EST or Thursday evening after 8pm EST

DraxsisGaming
July 14th, 2020, 00:12
FG License: I have FGC Ultimate, I have PHB, DMG, MM, Swordcoast
Time Zone: Eastern Time
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Tuesdays after 3pm or Thursday after 8pm, Weekly or 3/4 Monthly
Term: Looking for Long term but could do shorter
Voice: I have discord but could use others, Also have video if needed as I do Stream

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E but willing to learn Pathfinder (never played it)
Game System Experience: I've played and DM'd D&D since 1E, currently starting a 5E for friends but I would like to be a player as its been about 10 years since I last played and not DM'd
Fantasy Grounds Experience: It's all new to me but I feel I have a good grasp at the system, willing to Play FGU if needed.

Character Type doesn't matter, I'll play and be happy with any class that helps the group.

CarpetScooter
July 14th, 2020, 00:18
Heya, I'm new to Fantasy Grounds too, and I'd love to play with you. I'm free on Thursdays!

RalphJB
July 14th, 2020, 20:23
I'm down for the 5E for Thursday nights

CarpetScooter
July 14th, 2020, 23:58
Over the last two days it looks like there's been 5-8 people looking to join/start a game on a Weekday evening (personally that means Thursday), surely we can squeeze a group together? Maybe we should put a discord room together to discuss what we want to do?

My discord user name is Lothandir#1170

JayG
July 17th, 2020, 07:37
FG License: I have FGC Ultimate, I have PHB, DMG, MM, Swordcoast
Time Zone: Eastern Time
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Tuesdays after 3pm or Thursday after 8pm, Weekly or 3/4 Monthly
Term: Looking for Long term but could do shorter
Voice: I have discord but could use others, Also have video if needed as I do Stream

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E but willing to learn Pathfinder (never played it)
Game System Experience: I've played and DM'd D&D since 1E, currently starting a 5E for friends but I would like to be a player as its been about 10 years since I last played and not DM'd
Fantasy Grounds Experience: It's all new to me but I feel I have a good grasp at the system, willing to Play FGU if needed.

Character Type doesn't matter, I'll play and be happy with any class that helps the group.

I am completely new to both dnd and fantasy grounds but am extremely interested. I have always wanted to learn and to play but never found the right people. If you’re willing to have some patience with me, I’d love to join you.

DraxsisGaming
July 19th, 2020, 01:31
Well thanks everyone for responding but I'm looking to join a group, not start one. I already DM a game on Sunday nights. I'm still new to FG and was hoping to play a game and no DM it.

arthorn18
July 19th, 2020, 02:40
New DM here, I have the ultimate license and the LMOP campagin. Ive only been a DM a few times, but im willing to do it for another group. mika90805@9088 discord.