PDA

View Full Version : Errors with Advanced Pathfinder Effects

mhossom
July 12th, 2020, 17:22
Starting recently (yesterday) I get the below errors when I open Combat Tracker and have the Advanced Pathfinder Effects extension loaded. The only other extension I have loaded is Naval Combat one for Skull & Shackles. This is in FGC

Runtime Notice: Host session started
Script Error: [string "ct/scripts/ct_entry.lua"]:188: attempt to index global 'type' (a function value)
Script Error: [string "ct/scripts/ct_entry.lua"]:188: attempt to index global 'type' (a function value)

Trenloe
July 12th, 2020, 17:50
Do the errors go away when you don't have the extension loaded? This should be very quick to test.

If so, the best place to post is the thread for the extension in question.

mhossom
July 12th, 2020, 18:16
The errors do go away when the extension isn't loaded. I'll post in the thread for that extension.

Kelrugem
July 12th, 2020, 18:28
As written in the other thread: Basically all of my extensions are sadly incompatible with the Naval combat extension. So, either unload Naval combat or my extension(s) :)

mhossom
July 12th, 2020, 18:30
Oops, I give that a shot. Thank you.