PDA

View Full Version : Tokens and Portraits?

Zanzibar41
July 10th, 2020, 10:04
I have just bought this product to run the game as a GM, but I cannot seem to find any superhero tokens or portraits in the package. Are there any that come with it as the store image shows superhero tokens, if so where are they located? Meanwhile, I am currently checking the internet for super hero images to use and trying to create tokens with a program.

Many thanks in advance.

damned
July 10th, 2020, 12:35
Welcome Zanzibar41

I dont have this ruleset but try this just in case.
Go into Tokens and then Modules and see if there is anything in there that looks Superish...

Zanzibar41
July 10th, 2020, 15:25
I have checked the tokens option and no superhero tokens are showing in the rule set or modules section. I was hoping the mutants and masterminds modules showed up in that option , but I couldn't see them.

Trenloe
July 10th, 2020, 15:27
I checked and I couldn't see them either. Maybe the original modules weren't migrated as part of the ruleset rewrite. We'll need to dev to comment on that.

vegaserik
July 10th, 2020, 18:16
The original ruleset came with the archetype art in full body because the original character sheets had a spot for full body artwork. I have a set of portraits and tokens for each of the archetypes as well. I don't know where they came from however, I didn't make them. They are too well done for mine :) They are in a folder I have named so they were probably something someone else did and put up as a download.

Zanzibar41
July 10th, 2020, 18:52
Thanks for the replies. I will continue to use the token creation program.

superteddy57
July 12th, 2020, 08:02
I was able to find the old full body tokens that came with the first iteration of the rulebook. I will be adding them to the Hero's Handbook in the next update.

Zanzibar41
July 12th, 2020, 12:24
Thanks for the update, looking forward to seeing them.

superteddy57
July 12th, 2020, 21:43
Updated the bug thread, the portraits and tokens should now be available.

Zanzibar41
July 12th, 2020, 21:48
Many thanks for the update, just checking out the tokens you have put in.