PDA

View Full Version : Update available (2.0.2 / d20 build 3)

Goblin-King
April 24th, 2007, 15:58
Version 2.0.2

Fixed a bug causing crashes when creating map shortcuts to module items
Fixed a bug opening map shortcut references to invalid locations when dealing with module items
Fixed a bug causing problems with importing images from subfolders under the campaign image folder
Fixed an issue affecting window reference controls in local mode causing mini sheets not to open correctly
Added a fifth optional parameter to chatwindow.throwDice that will be set as the dragdata custom value to help with exploding dice
d20 ruleset build 3

Categories are now available again in the personality list
Fixed an error message occurring when trying to clear character ownership for a character with no owner as the GM
Fixed erroneous calculations caused by critical range definitions when dragging damage dice from NPC attack fields
Made the "/die reveal" toggle affect full attack rolls
Added armor and weapons to the "d20 Basic Rules" module
Made armor max dexterity bonus toggleable on/off to support values of zero

rom90125
April 24th, 2007, 16:11
Goblin-King,

Thanks for the prompt updates. As a fellow software engineer, I know that releasing a 100% defect-free application is a pipe dream. I have been vocal in the past about the delay with delivering FGII, but, I'm here to say thank you for your hard work.

greowhiste
April 24th, 2007, 16:15
So Fast, So responsive, thanks for the expeditious updates!

Doswelk
April 24th, 2007, 16:48
Goblin-King,

when running the update it states it's updating the d20 package...

Does this mean if I am trying to modify the D20 ruleset I would need to re-run unpak.exe to get the updated lua and xml files?

joshuha
April 24th, 2007, 17:01
Although I am not Goblin-King...

You will need to extract the files that were updated in each build but not necessarily every single file.