PDA

View Full Version : Uncanny Dodge

darkivel
April 24th, 2007, 05:03
How are people representing Uncanny Dodge? There doesn't seem to be any way to override the flat-footed value calculated by the character sheet, but someone with Uncanny Dodge would have his regular AC for flat footed AC.

Griogre
April 24th, 2007, 05:04
You just use the normal AC.

NW_Salmon_Watcher
March 27th, 2011, 16:44
I am having the same problem described by darkivel in this old (2007) post. However I am not sure what ruleset was in use for darkivel's post nor for Griogre's reply.

I'm using d20_JPG v 3.0.5 and one of my player's just attained 4th level Rogue so she should be getting the Uncanny Dodge class feature to modify her flat-footed AC to equal her overall AC value.

What am I missing or is this simply a limitation not yet overcome in this ruleset? Can anyone lease advise as I'd love to remedy this if I can. THANKS.:confused:

tdewitt274
March 27th, 2011, 17:16
I'm not too familiar with the ruleset, but I didn't see a way to modify it. I think the previous post was stating that they should use the Normal AC in general.

Now, if there was a widget attached to the Flat Footed, it could add a modifier. I wasn't able to modify the value on the Combat tab.

NW_Salmon_Watcher
March 27th, 2011, 19:20
I thought I was missing something obvious but I guess it's just not possible to make that FF AC come out right, or at least not at this time.

Perhaps a future version will include this.

Thank you for trying.