PDA

View Full Version : Tomb of Annihilation / Storm King's Thunder Modules in the FG Store

TXCBoy36
July 2nd, 2020, 06:36
Looking at getting both of these modules but it has some requirements that I am unclear on what they mean or do I need something else before purchasing these 2 modules.

D&D Basic Rules, D&D Complete Core Class Pack or D&D Character Customization Pack (Required or Recomended)

I have all of the 5e sourcebooks, so is this all I need to run these modules with FGC with my ultimate license?

Thanks!

LordEntrails
July 2nd, 2020, 06:42
Basic Rules are included free with FG.
Complete Core Class Pack is the original name of the PHB. When first released, WotC did not want the FG version called the Player's Handbook, so they e up with the Complete Core Class Pack. *shrugs*
Character Customization Pack was a subset of the PHB that you could get that plus just a specific class (or three) so if you didn't want to buy the whole PHB on FG, you could buy the Customization Pack and the Cleric class and then play a cleric.

In short, you already have everything you need for those modules.

TXCBoy36
July 2nd, 2020, 06:53
Okay.....thanks! Did not want to purchase something that I could not use....very helpful, Like usual!!!