PDA

View Full Version : Barbarian of Lemuria Lifeblood Error

cwatwood
July 2nd, 2020, 00:56
When adding additional points to strength on the character sheet it doesn't update the base value of Lifeblood on the character.

The default is Lifeblood 10/10. For each point of Strength added to the character it should increase base Lifeblood to 11/11, 12/12, and so on.

If I manually change the value for a strength 2 character to the correct value 12/10, it will revert to 10/10. Is there a way to change the bottom value?

damned
July 2nd, 2020, 01:53
When adding additional points to strength on the character sheet it doesn't update the base value of Lifeblood on the character.

The default is Lifeblood 10/10. For each point of Strength added to the character it should increase base Lifeblood to 11/11, 12/12, and so on.

If I manually change the value for a strength 2 character to the correct value 12/10, it will revert to 10/10. Is there a way to change the bottom value?

Welcome cwatwood and thanks for reporting. Can you tell me are you running FGU or FGC?

cwatwood
July 2nd, 2020, 02:27
Welcome cwatwood and thanks for reporting. Can you tell me are you running FGU or FGC?

Thanks for the quick response. Long time fan of your work! I am running FGC, but I was able to update the bottom Lifeblood number by clicking on it. I tried before I posted but I must not have been clicking in the magic spot. Consider this resolved. Keep up the good work!

damned
July 2nd, 2020, 03:53
Great stuff - thanks for updating.