PDA

View Full Version : Dice Cup?

biomage
April 24th, 2007, 00:02
How do I roll several different types of dice?

Deuce
April 24th, 2007, 00:08
One method I found was to drag the dice onto a quick slot. It keeps adding the dice to the slot.

Not sure how useful the method is without the ability to add modifiers to seperate dice. I haven't figured out how to do that yet. It seems that it just picks up the single modifier in the modifier box.

Hopefully multiple modifiers on multiple dice can be scripted if it's not already there.

joeru
April 24th, 2007, 06:16
Or just type, eg. /die 2d6+2d8+5 and then drag it to a quickslot. Won't let you have those nifty dice pictures in the quickslot, though.

AndyPan
April 24th, 2007, 14:56
True, but ultimately you'd probably edit it to say something "Greatsword damage" or whatever, anyway. I like the fact that when you click the quick slot, dice actually "roll" rather than just popping a result into the window.

Goblin-King
April 24th, 2007, 15:26
The /die command rolls them also with FG2 :).

Also, the weapon damage fields on the character sheet combat page are dice cups that you can hotkey with the die shape looks.

richvalle
April 24th, 2007, 15:52
Can you add modifyers to dice in the dice cup on the fly? I.e. Create a damage field of 1d8+1d6+4 (longsword plus fire plus magic and str) but there is a spell up that gives +1 damage and the Bard's song is giving you +2.

I tried to add +3 to the mod box and roll the dice but it didn't take. I was also having problems getting the Modifier 'tag's to show up in chat... i.e. no +1 prayer, +2 Bard ect.

I also couldn't find the list of common mods that we used to drag and drop.

rv