PDA

View Full Version : Shops

mattekure
June 30th, 2020, 17:57
This extension creates a new record type for Shops. The extension is ruleset neutral and based on CoreRPG. It should work with other rulesets based on CoreRPG.
Unity compatible
When you create a shop, you can add items to the shop inventory, and set the number of items availabe in the shop. If you set the count to -1, there will be an infinite number of items available for purchase. The DM can also set a price markup for the entire shop which scales the purchase price of each item.

Players can browse the shops contents, and add items to the shopping cart. The total price of the items in the shopping cart is automatically calcualted and displayed. Players can click "Buy" to add all of the cart items to their inventory, and deduct the price from their currency. The extension does NOT make change, so the player needs to be sure they have enough money to make the purchase.

This shops extension is now available on DMsGuild at https://www.dmsguild.com/product/318934/Fantasy-Grounds-Shops?affiliate_id=712946

Known issues: Due to how Fantasy Grounds implements player restrictions this extension requires that shops be local to the campaign. Shops may be created and exported to modules, but opening a shop from a module will not be editable. Instead, there is a button on shops opened from a module that will copy it to the campaign for editing and use.

Before creating a shop, make sure you define the currencies in the options window. Many rulesets have them pre-defined, but not all.

Before a player purchases an item, they need to ensure that all of the currencies are defined on their character sheet. Fantasy Grounds does NOT prefill those in. An easy way to make sure they are set is to click the buy button on an empty cart.

Support
For support, post here or come over to our Discord for more immediate help.
https://discord.gg/FVgtecr

v1.9 Added a new fcheckbox that allows the DM to mark individual items that will not be added to the inventory when purchased. This is useful for situations where the players are buying services, or meals at restaurants, etc. Where there is no need to clutter up inventory with items.
v1.10 Added a fix for SFRPG users. When an items price field has no currency defined, which seems to be the default for most if not all items, the extension will now assume that they are Credits. If you do not want an item to be assumed to use Credits, you can add in the currency type.

DM View
https://imgur.com/aiPhG31.jpg

Player View
https://imgur.com/mGZjUXG.jpg

kevininrussia
June 30th, 2020, 20:12
Purchased. Thanks mattekure!

mattekure
June 30th, 2020, 20:21
Thank you!

Detroitus
June 30th, 2020, 21:04
This looks great! Is it compatible with Unity?

mattekure
June 30th, 2020, 21:20
I think it should be, but I have not done any testing on it yet.

kevininrussia
June 30th, 2020, 21:36
This looks great! Is it compatible with Unity?

I'm running Unity. I will test it this week and report if there are any issues.

madman
June 30th, 2020, 22:46
I love to see projects like this that support more than one ruleset, thanks for doing it.

Alanrockid
June 30th, 2020, 23:25
Finally! I've been longing for something like this for ages... purchased, tested and approved! :D

Three of Swords
June 30th, 2020, 23:31
This! Has a lot of potential.

I will be picking it up, eventually. But not many shops in Avernus. So not needed yet.

TXCBoy36
June 30th, 2020, 23:34
thanks, just grabbed it....checking it out!

mattekure
June 30th, 2020, 23:37
This! Has a lot of potential.

I will be picking it up, eventually. But not many shops in Avernus. So not needed yet.

You can throw some soul coins for sale in the Wandering Emporium ;)

YAKO SOMEDAKY
June 30th, 2020, 23:47
From what I saw this is a CoreRPG extension, but the photo is 5E, I could use it on rulesets based on CoreRPG, in the case of GURPS, how does it work if I don't have the amount, it doesn't buy or is it negative? I saw that you can "inflate" the item, but what if I want to sell the value is 100% or is it 50%?
Did someone test it at FGU? I know I am interested in buying but I depend on my payment to be able to buy.

mattekure
July 1st, 2020, 00:02
From what I saw this is a CoreRPG extension, but the photo is 5E, I could use it on rulesets based on CoreRPG, in the case of GURPS, how does it work if I don't have the amount, it doesn't buy or is it negative? I saw that you can "inflate" the item, but what if I want to sell the value is 100% or is it 50%?
Did someone test it at FGU? I know I am interested in buying but I depend on my payment to be able to buy.

Yes, the example pictures are from a 5e campaign, but there is nothing in the code that is based on the 5e ruleset. Thats just the ruleset I use the most so I am most familiar with.

For use in any other ruleset, you need to ensure that your currencies are defined in the options. Each currency needs a name (in 5e they are PP, GP, etc). It can be something else too, like $ or BTC or whatever you want as a currency name. The extension searches the price field of the item and tries to find a number and a currency name. When you buy an item, it deducts the total amount in the cart from the char sheet. It does not check to see if you have enough, and it doesnt do conversions, its on the player to ensure they have enough currency to buy.

The markup number can be any number including a decimal, it is a simple multiplier. So to have every item be 100% of its base price, you put in a 1. To have a sale where everything is 50% off, put in 0.5. To make the shop more expensive, put in 1.5 or 2 to markup the price to 150% or 200%.

I have had reports from several users so far that it works just fine in Unity. Its impossible to say whether something in Unity will change to break it or not, but if that happens, I will support it. In the long term I will switch to Unity anyway, so I have every intention of supporting the extension in it.

Detroitus
July 1st, 2020, 02:24
I just bought this mod and tested it in Unity with the Starfinder ruleset. Seems to work fine. I haven't put it through any paces yet, but it looks pretty awesome so far. This is going to be a HUGE help in game! Thanks for putting this together!!

TXCBoy36
July 1st, 2020, 22:21
I guess I am doing something wrong....I applied the extension in the Ext file in the roaming file and applied the 2 mod files also. I started FGC and loaded the mods in the library....tried to locate the SHOP selection in the library but there is no option to open it up to create a shop....I also selected in the instructions, PHB Weapons and it sets an error message to the clipboard.....need help with this please.

mattekure
July 1st, 2020, 22:37
I guess I am doing something wrong....I applied the extension in the Ext file in the roaming file and applied the 2 mod files also. I started FGC and loaded the mods in the library....tried to locate the SHOP selection in the library but there is no option to open it up to create a shop....I also selected in the instructions, PHB Weapons and it sets an error message to the clipboard.....need help with this please.

From your description, its a little unclear.

Just to be sure, you need to install the extension in your FGData\extensions folder. Before you load your campaign, you need to make sure that the shops extension is enabled.
When you launch your campaign, you can tell if the extension is loaded by checking the chat messages. You should see a messages saying Shops v1.3 (current version).
Once you verify the extension is enabled, then turn on the record type in the library, you should see shops record type listed at the top with all the other record types.

TXCBoy36
July 1st, 2020, 22:43
From your description, its a little unclear.

Just to be sure, you need to install the extension in your FGData\extensions folder. Before you load your campaign, you need to make sure that the shops extension is enabled.
When you launch your campaign, you can tell if the extension is loaded by checking the chat messages. You should see a messages saying Shops v1.3 (current version).
Once you verify the extension is enabled, then turn on the record type in the library, you should see shops record type listed at the top with all the other record types.

Yeah, I was looking in the Chat window and did not see it listed with my other loaded extensions....like Effects extensions, etc....so how do I turn it on?

mattekure
July 1st, 2020, 22:45
Yeah, I was looking in the Chat window and did not see it listed with my other loaded extensions....like Effects extensions, etc....so how do I turn it on?

It should be on the list of extensions if it was installed in the correct folder.

https://imgur.com/seSHeuS.jpg

TXCBoy36
July 1st, 2020, 22:45
Can you see the image?

mattekure
July 1st, 2020, 22:48
Can you see the image?

I dont see any image on your post

TXCBoy36
July 1st, 2020, 22:48
That fixed it.......it is working or at least it is now an option.....thanks for the great help with my lack of understanding how to turn on an effect....

TXCBoy36
July 1st, 2020, 22:49
It is working.....very kewl....!!! I will have fun with this one.....thanks again!

Willot
July 2nd, 2020, 01:03
Got it! This is Great!, What about going the other way Selling?

Alanrockid
July 5th, 2020, 20:16
Some suggestions to improve it even more:

- A sell tab, so we don't need to switch between party sheet and this mod.
- Some integration with tables. It would be perfect if there was a way to create a random shop with just a story template that would already create the store with its inventory.
- A description tab, so we can fill some details about the shop.
- The merchant's own gold, so the players have a limit of what they can sell in more hardcore/realistic campaigns.

deer_buster
July 6th, 2020, 18:54
Starfinder

Created a new shop
Added 3 types of Serum of Healing
Changed Markup to 1.1 (prices updated to reflect)
Shared shop with player
Player added 10 of one type of item to cart, cart price didn't update
Clicked buy, and no credits were deducted and 9 items came into inventory, and then a single item in another line.

Images included from player's perspective.

Let me know if you have any questions.

mattekure
July 6th, 2020, 19:02
Starfinder

Created a new shop
Added 3 types of Serum of Healing
Changed Markup to 1.1 (prices updated to reflect)
Shared shop with player
Player added 10 of one type of item to cart, cart price didn't update
Clicked buy, and no credits were deducted and 9 items came into inventory, and then a single item in another line.

Images included from player's perspective.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Can you share a screenshot of the items definition? The Cart price not updating and how it appears in the screenshots, it seems like the currency type is not defined in the item record. Is the price field just a number like "1234" or does it specify the currency type like "1234 Credits". From what I can see it appears to not have anything but a number which this extension doesnt account for.

For the item transfer, I'll take a closer look into it. I had that issue previously and I thought I got it all resolved, but it appears there may be cases where it comes back.

deer_buster
July 6th, 2020, 19:25
It would only be a number because there is only 1 currency. Credits (although Credits and UPB are interchangeable in practice, prices are always listed in Credits)

mattekure
July 6th, 2020, 19:31
It would only be a number because there is only 1 currency. Credits (although Credits and UPB are interchangeable in practice, prices are always listed in Credits)

Hmm, that complicates things. In the StarFinder source books, are all the items designated with just a number for price? The ruleset has 2 currency types defined, and the shop relies on those two. It cant arbitrarily choose which currency type to use. It also looks at the currency type to deduct the price. Otherwise it wouldnt know whether to deduct GP, CP, Credits, Silver Dollars, or whatever else there might be.

deer_buster
July 6th, 2020, 19:40
Hmm, that complicates things. In the StarFinder source books, are all the items designated with just a number for price? The ruleset has 2 currency types defined, and the shop relies on those two. It cant arbitrarily choose which currency type to use. It also looks at the currency type to deduct the price. Otherwise it wouldnt know whether to deduct GP, CP, Credits, Silver Dollars, or whatever else there might be.all the items are designated with just a number for price...Credits

mattekure
July 6th, 2020, 19:41
all the items are designated with just a number for price...Credits

Hmm, ok. I'll see what I can do to account for that.

deer_buster
July 6th, 2020, 19:45
Currency

many worlds still retain coins or other forms of physical money
from the time before the pact, and they may
occasionally use them for local trade. However,
the standard unit of currency in the pact
worlds (and the starfinder rpg rules) is
the credit. All interplanetary business is
conducted in standardized credits, thanks
to their backing and regulation through the
pact worlds government and the church of
abadar. Converting a world’s economy to
the credit standard is a requirement of joining
the pact worlds, and even worlds far outside
the pact’s official jurisdiction often prefer to
use them, since they are so universally carried
and understood

Detroitus
July 6th, 2020, 19:46
While it's true that credits and UPB's are effectively interchangeable, it would be nice to have the option to differentiate between them, as there are differences in where and how you can use each one. Mainly in the interest of PC's keeping their records straight. While it's mildly inconvenient, I have been just manually editing the prices of items to specify the currency type. It works fine like that for now, but I also haven't had the need to create any LARGE shops yet, so I can see it becoming an issue for huge inventories.

I'd also be on board with the idea of making shops "credits only" and working out any other issues in-game.

mattekure
July 6th, 2020, 19:46
Yeah, its just different behavior than any other ruleset I've looked at.

mattekure
July 6th, 2020, 19:47
While it's true that credits and UPB's are effectively interchangeable, it would be nice to have the option to differentiate between them, as there are differences in where and how you can use each one. Mainly in the interest of PC's keeping their records straight. While it's mildly inconvenient, I have been just manually editing the prices of items to specify the currency type. It works fine like that for now, but I also haven't had the need to create any LARGE shops yet, so I can see it becoming an issue for huge inventories.

Yeah. if there are differences in how the currencies are tracked and used, then it would require manually editing the prices to indicate which currency it uses.

deer_buster
July 6th, 2020, 22:10
Yeah, its just different behavior than any other ruleset I've looked at.

Welcome to our hell...

Willot
July 9th, 2020, 23:41
Someone write an extension that does someone along these lines , maybe...

You arrange your Total credits into "The Split Column" (how you want your credits broken up)
You do all transactions from the Split column.
So your always working in credits. (In the game your handing over Poopers)

The Exchange rate Column is added to the Currencies in Setup or leave that, and players can just be shared a Sheet with the rates and they have to do the work themselves. (lazy bastards!)

EDIT: JUST noticed I messed up one of the exchange rate amounts But you get the Idea (maybe this is why you dont let players work it out for themselves...)

mattekure
July 17th, 2020, 03:27
I am pushing v1.4 update shortly. This update fixes some underlying code and adds the ability for GM's to shop. When the GM clicks on the Buy button, it will now create a parcel with all of the items in the cart and the price in the coins list. This parcel can be dragged to players or the party sheet.

Detroitus
July 17th, 2020, 04:37
I am pushing v1.4 update shortly. This update fixes some underlying code and adds the ability for GM's to shop. When the GM clicks on the Buy button, it will now create a parcel with all of the items in the cart and the price in the coins list. This parcel can be dragged to players or the party sheet.

That sounds FANTASTIC!

Granamere
July 20th, 2020, 14:09
Thanks for this mod. I bought it before I ever found this thread. Keep up the great work!

mattekure
July 21st, 2020, 17:43
v1.5 uploaded. Added an ID All button to the top of shops visible to GM only. Clicking it will mark all items in the shop as identified.

Granamere
July 21st, 2020, 17:45
Thank you for that! It was challenging to find the one thing that was not identified.

mattekure
July 21st, 2020, 18:39
Later today I will be releasing a new ID All extension on DMsGuild. It will be Free/Pay What you Want that adds buttons to the parcels and party sheet with a one click, ID all button just like the one I did in shops.

Sgain
July 27th, 2020, 23:50
This is a really cool module/extension. The only issue I have with it is that I use the Savage Worlds rules and when I add weapons or armor to the store they become 'items' deleting all their information other than their name, weight and price. Is there some way I can modify this to work with SWADE?

Oh and I'm using Unity if that's the reason.

mattekure
July 27th, 2020, 23:53
This is a really cool module/extension. The only issue I have with it is that I use the Savage Worlds rules and when I add weapons or armor to the store they become 'items' deleting all their information other than their name, weight and price. Is there some way I can modify this to work with SWADE?

Oh and I'm using Unity if that's the reason.

SWADE did things very differently than how CoreRPG works. There isnt a way to make it compatible with both the standard CoreRPG methods and SWADE, at least not that I've found. It would have to be redesigned specifically for SWADE and how it handles items.

JimSocks
July 29th, 2020, 20:44
Bought! Excited, as this looks to do what my favorite part of Dulox-Oz's locations extention once did!

This means it could work AMAZINGLY alongside my content generator mod!!! If it does, do you mind me putting a plug for your extension on the description of my mod? Here it is for reference:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?54306-Content-generator-2020!&highlight=content+generator+2020

mattekure
July 29th, 2020, 20:49
Bought! Excited, as this looks to do what my favorite part of Dulox-Oz's locations extention once did!

This means it could work AMAZINGLY alongside my content generator mod!!! If it does, do you mind me putting a plug for your extension on the description of my mod? Here it is for reference:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?54306-Content-generator-2020!&highlight=content+generator+2020

Awesome. I hope you like it. If you do, I would love for you to plug it on your mod. I use your mod myself and love it!

thanks

JimSocks
July 29th, 2020, 21:59
Ok already tested it and it’s dope. I’ll add the plug for it on my mods post here shortly.

Feature suggestion: can the shop have a GM-only “Shop Notes” tab? Then my generated shop story link could be dropped into it and BOOM you have a one-stop, um, well... shop.

Workflow-wise I could open your shop ext, generate a shop & inventory with my mod, drag the items from the generated shop to your ext window, and then drag the generated shop details to a notes tab.

Then when it’s time to play, I just open the shop from your extension and everything I could every possibly want to know or do with the shop is right there in the same window.

Just a suggestion, as it’s a feature I looked for right off the bat.

Sgain
July 29th, 2020, 21:59
I figured it was something like that. Pity, because this would really make running my campaigns online a lot easier. Still, they party members can 'go shopping' pay for things, have them in their inventory and then I'll share the items with them so that they can put them in the proper places (weapons, armor, and items).

If you ever get the urge to update this for SWADE I'd be happy to promote the daylights out of it.

mattekure
July 29th, 2020, 22:16
Ok already tested it and it’s dope. I’ll add the plug for it on my mods post here shortly.

Feature suggestion: can the shop have a GM-only “Shop Notes” tab? Then my generated shop story link could be dropped into it and BOOM you have a one-stop, um, well... shop.

Workflow-wise I could open your shop ext, generate a shop & inventory with my mod, drag the items from the generated shop to your ext window, and then drag the generated shop details to a notes tab.

Then when it’s time to play, I just open the shop from your extension and everything I could every possibly want to know or do with the shop is right there in the same window.

Just a suggestion, as it’s a feature I looked for right off the bat.

I'll take a look at that. Its a good idea. I'm not sure if you saw, but you can drop a parcel onto the shop to instantly populate it. So if your tables produce a parcel, its one drag/drop to fill the entire shop of items.

JimSocks
July 29th, 2020, 22:54
I'll take a look at that. Its a good idea. I'm not sure if you saw, but you can drop a parcel onto the shop to instantly populate it. So if your tables produce a parcel, its one drag/drop to fill the entire shop of items.

I DID notice that, and it got me thinking about it immediately. The tables DON’T output a parcel right now, as individual item generation maximizes inventory randomness and variety, but do DMs really NEED the variety granularity this method is providing? Or would they be just as happy having less variability between shop inventory, but being handed a convenient parcel instead?

The more I’m thinking about it... why not have your cake and eat it, too? I could add a parcel output that’s less variable (but still is to a degree, randomish), and just leave the existing output intact as well, giving the end user the option of using whichever they liked.

This would mean a shop provides two completely different inventory options, but it would give the end user flexibility of choice on which suits them better.

I think I might dig into that.

mattekure
July 29th, 2020, 23:42
I DID notice that, and it got me thinking about it immediately. The tables DON’T output a parcel right now, as individual item generation maximizes inventory randomness and variety, but do DMs really NEED the variety granularity this method is providing? Or would they be just as happy having less variability between shop inventory, but being handed a convenient parcel instead?

The more I’m thinking about it... why not have your cake and eat it, too? I could add a parcel output that’s less variable (but still is to a degree, randomish), and just leave the existing output intact as well, giving the end user the option of using whichever they liked.

This would mean a shop provides two completely different inventory options, but it would give the end user flexibility of choice on which suits them better.

I think I might dig into that.

Good news. Adding a Notes tab wasnt too difficult. I am publishing the update sometime tonight.

JimSocks
July 30th, 2020, 01:00
Killer! *two handed high five* ����

I’ll check later tonight and see what I can do about parcels to get an idea of how long it will take to implement.

Absum29
July 30th, 2020, 02:45
Purchased the shop and it works great thank you. Is the CSV-Table-Importer-MK still available for download, I was not able to find the ext for download?

mattekure
July 30th, 2020, 04:16
Purchased the shop and it works great thank you. Is the CSV-Table-Importer-MK still available for download, I was not able to find the ext for download?

Yes it’s still available at https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?49930-CSV-Table-Importer-MK

Absum29
July 30th, 2020, 04:23
Thanks, I dind't notice Chrome was blocking the file.

TXCBoy36
August 1st, 2020, 09:23
I purchased this on the guild and it works great on FGC, but having trouble opening it on FGU.....does this work with Unity?

My Bad, I figured it out!!! Please disregard~~~

Birstall8
August 5th, 2020, 23:50
I purchased this yesterday form the guild. I see you have typed you can export the shops. My thinking is that i have opened a campaign where i want to build my wolrd and was wondering is there a way to export everything i create seperately. So i can use bits and bobs in games i run just by adding them in? or do i have to create from scratch in every game i start? I know this is probably answered somewhere and im sorry if its in wrong place or sounds completely noobish haha but i am in fact a noob to this but i love it so much and just cant stop. Working on my world from 10 am till 10 pm most days hahaha. Only during lockdown of course :)

Birstall8
August 6th, 2020, 00:05
oh wow, i am continually being amazed by everything that your mod can do :)

mattekure
August 6th, 2020, 02:49
I purchased this yesterday form the guild. I see you have typed you can export the shops. My thinking is that i have opened a campaign where i want to build my wolrd and was wondering is there a way to export everything i create seperately. So i can use bits and bobs in games i run just by adding them in? or do i have to create from scratch in every game i start? I know this is probably answered somewhere and im sorry if its in wrong place or sounds completely noobish haha but i am in fact a noob to this but i love it so much and just cant stop. Working on my world from 10 am till 10 pm most days hahaha. Only during lockdown of course :)

Yes. in FG you can export any of the record types that you make. so if you make a story entry for your campaign, a treasure parcel, encounter or whatever. You can type /export in the chat to open the export window. When you export it, it will create a module file that you can load in other campaigns, so you can reuse any info you create.

Birstall8
August 6th, 2020, 09:37
Yes. in FG you can export any of the record types that you make. so if you make a story entry for your campaign, a treasure parcel, encounter or whatever. You can type /export in the chat to open the export window. When you export it, it will create a module file that you can load in other campaigns, so you can reuse any info you create.
Yes :), honestly I know there are a few little bits that people complain about with FG but I’m honestly enjoying every second. The fact we can then use these extra mods and then even edit the outcome of those is fantastic and I absolutely love it :)

mattekure
August 6th, 2020, 21:04
Updated to v1.8. Fix a graphical issue in Unity

jdunlap
August 9th, 2020, 05:26
Hi, just purchased a couple of days ago, and used it during a session today. While using it, we ran into a problem. I had a magic shop that sold scrolls. Some of these scrolls require two different types of currency. For example, a Read Magic scroll is 12.5 gp or 12 gp and 5 sp. When a scroll like this was in the shop list, NO items would add their price when added to the cart. I looked at this for some time afterward and tried putting the price in as "12 gp 5 sp" an d"12 gp, 5 sp" but nothing fixed the problem. The only way to get everything to work was to remove all items that required two forms of currency or to individually edit each item and round it up to the next higher form so that it only required one type of currency.

mattekure
August 9th, 2020, 13:06
Yes, that is expected behavior. The shops extension does not handle items with multiple currencies or with decimal points. It only handles whole number prices of a single currency per item. If you needed something worth “12 gp 5 sp” you could instead put it in as “125 sp” or whatever is appropriate for your campaigns conversion rate.

mlimaw
August 9th, 2020, 23:31
please, could someone help me? I bought the extension, installed everything cute, but the store icon does not appear in the FG sidebar. does anyone know what's wrong?

mattekure
August 10th, 2020, 00:13
please, could someone help me? I bought the extension, installed everything cute, but the store icon does not appear in the FG sidebar. does anyone know what's wrong?

Are you using Unity or Classic?
Did you enable the extension for the campaign on the load screen?
Did you turn on the shops banner from the library window?

dustem
August 10th, 2020, 01:46
I'm wanting to buy this extension on DMSGuild but I'm a bit confused as to the bundle. It contains Shops, Coin Converter, and the FG Mod that contains both Shops and Coin Converter. I understand the mod contains a shop consisting of the PHB items, but I'm a bit confused as the FG mod seems to contain both Shops and the Coin Converter, so why would I also buy both extensions? Do the individual extensions (Shops and Coin Converter) contain something the FG mod doesn't? What am I missing? Thanks!

mattekure
August 10th, 2020, 01:52
I'm wanting to buy this extension on DMSGuild but I'm a bit confused as to the bundle. It contains Shops, Coin Converter, and the FG Mod that contains both Shops and Coin Converter. I understand the mod contains a shop consisting of the PHB items, but I'm a bit confused as the FG mod seems to contain both Shops and the Coin Converter, so why would I also buy both extensions? Do the individual extensions (Shops and Coin Converter) contain something the FG mod doesn't? What am I missing? Thanks!

sorry, I can see how thats confusing. There are 3 products in the bundle.

Fantasy Grounds Coin Conversion & PHB store. This was my first attempt to build a shop-like functionality for FG by using treasure parcels. Each item is added to a parcel and the cost is represented as a negative coin value. the DM can drag the parcels over to a players inventory to "purchase" the item. The parcel will give them the item and deduct whatever coin is listed. At the time of publishing, this was one of the only methods for doing this type of thing. This product is no longer recommended. It is included in the bundle so that people who purchased it can get a bundle discount on the other 2 products.

Fantasy Grounds Coin Converter. This is an extension that adds a coin converter button to the 5e character sheet. It lets players easily convert between coin types.

Fantasy Grounds Shops. This is the new and recommended version of a shop. This extension adds a new record type, a "shop" which can contain items in its inventory. Players can interact with the shop, select items to put into a cart, then purchase all the items in the cart. Coinage is automatically deduced from the players character sheet.

dustem
August 10th, 2020, 01:55
Thanks for the explanation! Sounds like what I want is the Coin Converter and Shops. Thank you!

Birstall8
August 10th, 2020, 02:24

Just in case pictures help, as they do for me.

mattekure
August 10th, 2020, 02:28

Just in case pictures help, as they do for me.

Can you try creating a brand new campaign with only the shops extension enabled. See if it shows up then. The only reason I can think of it not showing up is if another extension is somehow conflicting.

TXCBoy36
August 10th, 2020, 08:11
Just to let you know that I used the shop in my latest campaign and it worked great and it was a huge hit!!! Shared with all the party members and they loved it!! Thanks!!

mattekure
August 10th, 2020, 12:25
Just to let you know that I used the shop in my latest campaign and it worked great and it was a huge hit!!! Shared with all the party members and they loved it!! Thanks!!

Thanks!

deer_buster
August 27th, 2020, 05:33
Idea for you. When purchasing non-inventory items (such as drinks, lodging, etc,), make those things decrement that cost, announce it in the chat (or whatever log) and then don't put them in the inventory. Item should be inventory by default, but allowed to be configured as non-inventory by the GM.

What do you think? Ran into this when my GM added those items to the shop and they ended up in my inventory just to delete out again manually.

mattekure
August 27th, 2020, 12:42
Idea for you. When purchasing non-inventory items (such as drinks, lodging, etc,), make those things decrement that cost, announce it in the chat (or whatever log) and then don't put them in the inventory. Item should be inventory by default, but allowed to be configured as non-inventory by the GM.

What do you think? Ran into this when my GM added those items to the shop and they ended up in my inventory just to delete out again manually.

Its an interesting idea. I'll look into it.

mattekure
September 6th, 2020, 23:12
Two updates today,

v1.9 Added a new fcheckbox that allows the DM to mark individual items that will not be added to the inventory when purchased. This is useful for situations where the players are buying services, or meals at restaurants, etc. Where there is no need to clutter up inventory with items.
v1.10 Added a fix for SFRPG users. When an items price field has no currency defined, which seems to be the default for most if not all items, the extension will now assume that they are Credits. If you do not want an item to be assumed to use Credits, you can add in the currency type.

v1.10 should be published shortly on DMsGuild.

TXCBoy36
September 14th, 2020, 05:49
two updates today,

v1.9 added a new fcheckbox that allows the dm to mark individual items that will not be added to the inventory when purchased. This is useful for situations where the players are buying services, or meals at restaurants, etc. Where there is no need to clutter up inventory with items.
V1.10 added a fix for sfrpg users. When an items price field has no currency defined, which seems to be the default for most if not all items, the extension will now assume that they are credits. If you do not want an item to be assumed to use credits, you can add in the currency type.

V1.10 should be published shortly on dmsguild.

wow!!!

YAKO SOMEDAKY
September 14th, 2020, 13:58
Mattekure, I don't know if I'm thinking right, but would it be possible to have two things?
1 - The possibility of selling items, I know that the Party Sheet can be mentioned, but that would not be feasible, as it would not be the same thing as sharing the profit of treasures with others would be the acquisition of money by selling what belongs to my character. .
2 - Any alert and the non-purchase of items if you do not have the amount of currency for it.

mattekure
September 15th, 2020, 00:01
Mattekure, I don't know if I'm thinking right, but would it be possible to have two things?
1 - The possibility of selling items, I know that the Party Sheet can be mentioned, but that would not be feasible, as it would not be the same thing as sharing the profit of treasures with others would be the acquisition of money by selling what belongs to my character. .
2 - Any alert and the non-purchase of items if you do not have the amount of currency for it.

#1 is not currently being considered. There are a huge number of complexities around selling that I havent worked out.

#2 is something I've been considering. If I do implement this, it will only check the specific currency, and not calculate change or anything like that. If an item costs 1 gold piece, and you have 1 platinum piece, it will reject it. Being ruleset agnostic means the extension doesn't know what values each currency has in relation to the others.

YAKO SOMEDAKY
September 15th, 2020, 01:52
I understand, I say this because I was able to make purchases even if I didn't have the money, thus having a negative value.

BaneTBC
September 15th, 2020, 05:30
That was posted in the context of this addon, it doesn't make change (which is why he made an addon to help people out with converting coinage) and it's a behavioral issue with your players. I find that telling them what they need to do to make it work tends to take care of the issue and they are happy to have it. For the one's who abuse it and I start seeing a bunch of negative amounts on their character sheet....well they get robbed.

LordQ96
September 18th, 2020, 06:03
never mind me .. found the answer to my question and dont know how to delete a post lol..

delring
October 28th, 2020, 20:45
Bought it last night and it will help out the game tremendously. One thing I would like to see would be the ability to create sections in the shop inventory. For example, Simple Melee Weapons separate from Martial or Ranged. From what I see now, it looks like the best way to achieve categories/divisions in the list would be to create individual shops for each section. While it works, it is a bit cumbersome.

Regardless, I will be recommending this to the other GM's I play with for their games. Great work mattekure!

CassMerry
November 9th, 2020, 00:51
Incredibly useful and well worth the price! I can confirm it works fine in unity for Pathfinder 2e (though the icon not matching my theme is annoying, thankfully if you're also annoyed by that just create your shops and link them in location descriptions, do you can ignore it!). Definately worth the cost, the only thing I think would improve it is a button to auto-remove the money from the PCs and add the items to their sheets, but not sure whether that's even possible. for now, dragging the currency mods and items works fine as long as you don;t buy a crazy amount of stuff

mattekure
November 9th, 2020, 02:40
Incredibly useful and well worth the price! I can confirm it works fine in unity for Pathfinder 2e (though the icon not matching my theme is annoying, thankfully if you're also annoyed by that just create your shops and link them in location descriptions, do you can ignore it!). Definately worth the cost, the only thing I think would improve it is a button to auto-remove the money from the PCs and add the items to their sheets, but not sure whether that's even possible. for now, dragging the currency mods and items works fine as long as you don;t buy a crazy amount of stuff

I'm a little confused. In PF2 I do see the Buy button, which will auto remove money and give the items to char sheets.

https://imgur.com/VcdkXUY.jpg

Chalmes95
December 17th, 2020, 02:20
I see lots of purchasing options. But does this allow for the player to sell in the shop and increase the inventory and obtain the money at say 50% of the normal value of the item or a random % that we could designate ? I don't see that listed.

mattekure
December 17th, 2020, 03:38
I see lots of purchasing options. But does this allow for the player to sell in the shop and increase the inventory and obtain the money at say 50% of the normal value of the item or a random % that we could designate ? I don't see that listed.

No, this is for purchasing only. Selling can be done in the party sheet instead.

viviolay
December 17th, 2020, 20:41
I used this extension last week with great success. Used a generator to roll multiple magic items up and put them in a parcel and added them to the shop. All my players were able to browse at their leisure and get what they wanted. Thank you!

I wanted to offer a possible idea/suggestion if that is alright. Right now, I also have descriptive text for players about each shop and would love a place in the "shop" to either be able to pin a story entry or add my own text.

mattekure
December 17th, 2020, 21:21
I used this extension last week with great success. Used a generator to roll multiple magic items up and put them in a parcel and added them to the shop. All my players were able to browse at their leisure and get what they wanted. Thank you!

I wanted to offer a possible idea/suggestion if that is alright. Right now, I also have descriptive text for players about each shop and would love a place in the "shop" to either be able to pin a story entry or add my own text.

What version do you have installed? The current version, v1.10 has a notes tab where you can put any text you like, and links.

https://imgur.com/1ELDqV4.jpg

Chalmes95
December 18th, 2020, 03:40
No, this is for purchasing only. Selling can be done in the party sheet instead.

Understood. Personally I feel if it's a shop you should be able to buy and sell. If it had both features I would've purchased it. I think it's a cool concept. Also if you had the option of auto populating the shop with various equipment also would also be the cherry on top of the cake. If you decide to further improve it let me know I'll gladly make a purchase.

Thank you for the response and good work thus far.

MrDDT
December 19th, 2020, 00:01
Understood. Personally I feel if it's a shop you should be able to buy and sell. If it had both features I would've purchased it. I think it's a cool concept. Also if you had the option of auto populating the shop with various equipment also would also be the cherry on top of the cake. If you decide to further improve it let me know I'll gladly make a purchase.

Thank you for the response and good work thus far.

I would like to see this also. Plus give the shop a coin inventory so as they buy/sell they can run out of money or have a lot of money.
There used to be an ext that did this, I will have to find it again.

YAKO SOMEDAKY
December 19th, 2020, 01:35
I confess that I will love it if it happens in self-contained "stores", managing items and money and I will love it even more if it prevents the player from buying if he doesn't have money.

mattekure
December 19th, 2020, 01:55
As of today, DMsGuild has elected to delist nearly all of my extensions. I do not know how long the shops extension will be allowed to continue to be there. All but 3 of my extensions were delisted with no warning.

viviolay
December 19th, 2020, 08:28
What version do you have installed? The current version, v1.10 has a notes tab where you can put any text you like, and links.

https://imgur.com/1ELDqV4.jpg

I will update ASAP. Thank you!

Chalmes95
December 21st, 2020, 22:56
I would like to see this also. Plus give the shop a coin inventory so as they buy/sell they can run out of money or have a lot of money.
There used to be an ext that did this, I will have to find it again.

This extension was provided by Delux. Locations ext. which is no longer supported and he has pulled his license. And you can’t use his coding to create a extension using it. But it was free and yes I did use it on FG classic.

MrDDT
December 21st, 2020, 23:04
This extension was provided by Delux. Locations ext. which is no longer supported and he has pulled his license. And you can’t use his coding to create a extension using it. But it was free and yes I did use it on FG classic.

Yeah I loved it, however, it no longer works for Unity. I was using it for a long time. Loved it.
I like to have a lot more control of the PC sheets, this allowed me to do it. I have 100s of people in my world and the less I have to do as a DM the better, but I also don't want to fully trust the players to do everything.

Chalmes95
December 21st, 2020, 23:36
Yeah I loved it, however, it no longer works for Unity. I was using it for a long time. Loved it.
I like to have a lot more control of the PC sheets, this allowed me to do it. I have 100s of people in my world and the less I have to do as a DM the better, but I also don't want to fully trust the players to do everything.

Oh I don’t disagree. Especially with the new LOs feature it requires more work as a DM with pre generated maps I’ve already created it takes time to draw the LOS then to add encounters. It’s a whole process. And takes lots of time. If I had a shops extension that would pre-generate
equipment for sell and pricing along with it. Then if it would have the option of having how much money the shop has and allow the PCs to buy and sell that would certainly streamline the in town process. I find my PCs with a party of 6 take up 4-6 hours just combing through the city and meeting npcs and buying and selling. While it doesn’t matter to me. But an extension that would allow me the DM less to do minus maybe selecting popular commodities for importing and exporting would be amazing. Or a supply vs demand feature. As some of my countries are under war torn and the cost of healing potions is like x10 the cost.

mbielaczyc
January 27th, 2021, 21:10
Hello!

I have purchased this mod and use it in all my campaigns! I would love to see a sell feature added, I sometimes run a multi-group campaign, and one groups sold items is another groups purchase!

Thanks for the work and the great addition to FG.

skj310
February 25th, 2021, 23:01
Feature Request:
Can you please add a flag to the extension for certain items to remain hidden from the players eyes? Thematically the NPC that runs the shop reveals their "special" items based on dialogue with the PCs. You know the, "Let me show you a rather interesting magic item that i have here behind the counter. I don't just show this to any ol'customer. Just the special ones. Perhaps you're a special one?"

So ultimately the item is listed in the shop but until i deselect the checkbox, the players are unable to see it within the shops inventory.

Would that be something you're willing to add as a feature.

Sorry to hear about the DMSGuild business. You've a good ext here. A nice replacement for DOE Locations related to shops/buildings. Am a proud purchaser, but just looking to see if it can be tweaked a little more?

mattekure
February 25th, 2021, 23:03
Feature Request:
Can you please add a flag to the extension for certain items to remain hidden from the players eyes? Thematically the NPC that runs the shop reveals their "special" items based on dialogue with the PCs. You know the, "Let me show you a rather interesting magic item that i have here behind the counter. I don't just show this to any ol'customer. Just the special ones. Perhaps you're a special one?"

So ultimately the item is listed in the shop but until i deselect the checkbox, the players are unable to see it within the shops inventory.

Would that be something you're willing to add as a feature.

Sorry to hear about the DMSGuild business. You've a good ext here. A nice replacement for DOE Locations related to shops/buildings. Am a proud purchaser, but just looking to see if it can be tweaked a little more?

I'll take a look at it and see.

SirMotte
February 27th, 2021, 22:05
I sure hope the FG Store is up and running for extension any time soon. That legal stuff is some nasty business indeed.

In regard of shops, yes, hidden stuff would be neat.

deer_buster
March 6th, 2021, 07:24
Would be amazing if we could randomly generate a shop based on criteria...for example a weapons shop that specializes in small arms, a shop that specializes in armor, etc. Could have item level filters (e.g. Starfinder), etc. Just throwing that out to the multiverse

deer_buster
March 6th, 2021, 07:29
Also, being able to sell bundles would be great (e.g. an explorers backpack that would have everything in it, but would only be a single line item....

mattekure
March 6th, 2021, 12:46
Would be amazing if we could randomly generate a shop based on criteria...for example a weapons shop that specializes in small arms, a shop that specializes in armor, etc. Could have item level filters (e.g. Starfinder), etc. Just throwing that out to the multiverse

You can do this right now. You use a table to roll up a parcel and drag the parcel into the shop to populate it. It can be as simple or complex a table as you like. The shops example module comes with a potion shop generator table example

mattekure
March 6th, 2021, 12:48
Also, being able to sell bundles would be great (e.g. an explorers backpack that would have everything in it, but would only be a single line item....
I looked into this but could not get it to work well. The ability for an item to manage sub items is very poorly supported and attempts to copy the item record cause the record to be destroyed and the sub items to be added instead.

Alanrockid
March 6th, 2021, 20:17
Is it possible to have auto generated shops based on tables? I like to random generate the shops of the cities visited by players... when its a big city, its very time consuming to generate every store (i still have to create the shop, roll the corresponding table, drags it's contents to the store and fix the items that should not be added to the inventory or infinite stock ones). It would be sweet if we could auto generate a shop with a table (like... a "shop" output along with story, chat, parcels...) and have some code to specify that a item should be ticked to have it not added to the inventory, or have infinite stock. Is it something that could be done?

koriley
March 6th, 2021, 21:00
I own this, and love it! I love how amazed my players are when they start going through the store and talking about the items that I have added or listen to them arguing over "who saw the item first". One request I would have, and maybe this has been brought up or maybe it exists and I missed it. A way that the characters could sell items from their inventory in these stores. I have a workaround right now, but it would be awesome if it could be done in one place.

mattekure
March 6th, 2021, 21:01
Its not something I am planning on adding. With the ability to generate parcels and populate shops with those parcels, you can do nearly all of that already.

mattekure
March 6th, 2021, 21:03
I own this, and love it! I love how amazed my players are when they start going through the store and talking about the items that I have added or listen to them arguing over "who saw the item first". One request I would have, and maybe this has been brought up or maybe it exists and I missed it. A way that the characters could sell items from their inventory in these stores. I have a workaround right now, but it would be awesome if it could be done in one place.

Thats a feature I have been evaluating, but I do not have it implemented yet.

Minethulhu
April 8th, 2021, 05:47
Aside from editing entries 1 by 1, is there an easy way to set the count of all items in a shop as -1? I created a shop with all the possible (I think) material components and don't look forward to having to edit the few hundred entries.

EDIT:
As long as I'm putting in a feature request:
1. Ability to set all items in shop to -1 or 1 (in case I fat finger).
- Better yet, ability to set selected items to a specific value by groups and not 1 by 1
2. Ability to switch the sorting of items in a shop by Item Name and Price.
3. Ability to create "sections" within a shop and force items into those sections
- For example, have an Inn with a separate section for Food, Drink and Lodging

EDIT 2:
Also, please talk me out of doing this by editing the db.xml directly. Looks like I could copy out sections and do a search and replace by section. Seems entirely possible, but prone to fat fingering.

nephranka
April 8th, 2021, 10:39
Aside from editing entries 1 by 1, is there an easy way to set the count of all items in a shop as -1? I created a shop with all the possible (I think) material components and don't look forward to having to edit the few hundred entries.

EDIT:
- Better yet, ability to set selected items to a specific value by groups and not 1 by 1
3. Ability to create "sections" within a shop and force items into those sections

EDIT 2:
Also, please talk me out of doing this by editing the db.xml directly. Looks like I could copy out sections and do a search and replace by section. Seems entirely possible, but prone to fat fingering.

I would 2nd those!

Milmoor
April 8th, 2021, 11:36
Is it possible to have auto generated shops based on tables? I like to random generate the shops of the cities visited by players... when its a big city, its very time consuming to generate every store (i still have to create the shop, roll the corresponding table, drags it's contents to the store and fix the items that should not be added to the inventory or infinite stock ones). It would be sweet if we could auto generate a shop with a table (like... a "shop" output along with story, chat, parcels...) and have some code to specify that a item should be ticked to have it not added to the inventory, or have infinite stock. Is it something that could be done?
You can using this: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?54306-Content-generator-2020!

You will have to transfer the content by hand though.

mattekure
April 8th, 2021, 13:33

EDIT:

EDIT 2:

The way I would do it is to edit the db.xml. Make sure FG is not running, make a backup of the db.xml in case you mess something up, then do a find/replace.

Sorting by price will not happen. The extension is designed to work across multiple rulesets, and each one can have a different monetary system. So the extension does not have any understanding of the value of different coins. It doesnt know that a cp is worth less than a gp.

Minethulhu
April 11th, 2021, 00:46
The way I would do it is to edit the db.xml. Make sure FG is not running, make a backup of the db.xml in case you mess something up, then do a find/replace.

Sorting by price will not happen. The extension is designed to work across multiple rulesets, and each one can have a different monetary system. So the extension does not have any understanding of the value of different coins. It doesnt know that a cp is worth less than a gp.

Finally got around to my db.xml edits. Everything works fine now.

A few tips for anybody needing to do this:

1. Stop Fantasy Grounds and make a backup copy of your db.xml
2. Get a tool designed for editing XML or similar file types (I used Notepad++)
3. Look for bounded sections that start with <shopitemlist> and ends with </shopitemlist>
4. Use your editor to mark the bounded section and do a replace of
<count type="number">1</count>
with
<count type="number">-1</count>
5. Repeat for all shops (a few lines above each <shopitemlist> should be a string with the name of the shop)
6. Start Fantasy Grounds, check your work and look for any anomalies (if problems are found, stop Fantasy Grounds and revert to your saved db.xml)

Step 6 should not be optional unless you are willing to be completely confused later on when you run your next game.

If you are using Notepad++, do keep in mind you need to save your edits as they do not get applied until this step.

macduffie465
July 14th, 2021, 05:30
I'll take this extension over a latte every day of the week. $6 on DMsGuild? Take my money! Great extension!

Wish list:
1) When an item reaches 0 inventory, hide the row from the player. Once they're gone, they're gone! Get 'em while they're hot! I might delete the row, or leave it there for replenishment, but showing 0 to the next player character bums them out.
2) I may have dropped a few too many parcels in to the shop. I got excited. Wish I could flush the inventory in game w/o having to destroy the shop.
3) Multi-select and ID selections. Not a big deal really, unless you were an overzealous GM that added hundreds of items. Really should name the shop Amazon; this dude has everything!

graphil
August 21st, 2021, 12:42
Just to check how the buy works.
- Presume it stops them buying if they don't have enough money in their inventory?
- Does it just check gold amount or work across currencies? e.g. if cost is 40gp and player has 4pp it will work?
- It automatically deducts from the players coin amount in their inventory, correct?

MrDDT
August 21st, 2021, 17:28
- Presume it stops them buying if they don't have enough money in their inventory?
- Does it just check gold amount or work across currencies? e.g. if cost is 40gp and player has 4pp it will work?
- It automatically deducts from the players coin amount in their inventory, correct?

No
No
Yes

If it costs say 4pp, it will remove 4pp. If you have 1000 gold and 0pp. The person will be at -4pp.

mattekure
August 22nd, 2021, 02:45

The extension is generic and works across many different rulesets, each of which has its own monetary system. As such, it does not prevent purchasing, it will mark the money as negative if necessary. It does not check the amount of money and does not make change.

graphil
August 22nd, 2021, 09:05
Thanks both. Is there an option to turn off the money deduction so I could use something like Mad Nomad's coin manager instead to do it?

To answer my own question there isn't an option. I now own it and is a great time saver.
Could I request this to become an option please?

graphil
August 24th, 2021, 17:23
Just to double check. It is fine to have 2 players each opening a different shop and buying stuff, just not the same shop. Is that correct?

MrDDT
August 24th, 2021, 18:23
Just to double check. It is fine to have 2 players each opening a different shop and buying stuff, just not the same shop. Is that correct?

yes, 2 diff shops are ok.
If they in the same shop, they will be using the same "cart" and only 1 can pay =P

mattekure
August 24th, 2021, 18:24

Correct. You can only have 1 person purchasing from a store at a time. Technically more than one player can be browsing a store at the same time, but whoever clicks purchase will take everything in the cart, which is why its usually better to have them access it one at a time. But there is no issue if the players are looking/purchasing from different stores.

Rylan Storm
September 26th, 2021, 14:45
Thats a feature I have been evaluating, but I do not have it implemented yet.

The moment this feature is added I will 100% buy this extension.

Purchasing items is rarely the issue for my group. They're a little stingy with their money but they're also fairly self-sufficient as a group. What becomes as an issue is when they come to sell items they've looted. That can be a chore. I'd love to have a store that contains all the items from the PHB and then allows me to set a percentage of value. i.e there needs to be a box where I can set it to 50% and they can sell the items for 50% of the PHB value.

Gawain the Great
October 23rd, 2022, 03:42
Correct. You can only have 1 person purchasing from a store at a time. Technically more than one player can be browsing a store at the same time, but whoever clicks purchase will take everything in the cart, which is why its usually better to have them access it one at a time. But there is no issue if the players are looking/purchasing from different stores.

Dumb question: How exactly do I get a PC "into" the store, per se? I assume it's just "looking" at a shared screen that they can then interact with? If there's more to it than that, I'd love to hear how that works. It's a great idea, and I have created a really cool Tavern with it.

mattekure
October 23rd, 2022, 03:45
Dumb question: How exactly do I get a PC "into" the store, per se? I assume it's just "looking" at a shared screen that they can then interact with? If there's more to it than that, I'd love to hear how that works. It's a great idea, and I have created a really cool Tavern with it.

You just share the store with the players by right clicking and select share record. that will open the shop on the players end. If you want to open it just for a single player, you can drag the shop link to the players portrait

Gawain the Great
October 23rd, 2022, 17:53
Great. I wouldn't have thought of the drag and drop approach. Having a game tonight, so your prompt reply really helps!!! Thanks!!

Gawain the Great
November 16th, 2022, 19:46
The moment this feature is added I will 100% buy this extension.

Purchasing items is rarely the issue for my group. They're a little stingy with their money but they're also fairly self-sufficient as a group. What becomes as an issue is when they come to sell items they've looted. That can be a chore. I'd love to have a store that contains all the items from the PHB and then allows me to set a percentage of value. i.e there needs to be a box where I can set it to 50% and they can sell the items for 50% of the PHB value.

There is so much fun to be had with this Extension. I love it. I keep trying to find new places to use it. I created an entire bar just to be able to build different menus for different types of PC's. Each one gets their own menu, and we all watch what they decide to eat and drink on the Chat Box. I also love that some items are carry-out. I have a super tasty crumble-cake specialty which is now in the inventory of each of my PCs.

Too dang funny. Great Extension.

Gawain the Great
November 16th, 2022, 20:23

I did figure out how to have multiple people viewing the store at the same time. I just created a copy store to offer, which also allowed me to create different menus, as I mentioned above. Just wanted to say thanks for the great Extension again.

Xerophilex
May 11th, 2023, 22:28
Does the interaction with credits only work for SF? I am using the FFG Star Wars ruleset and defined currency as Credits. Price fields are just numbers in items (1000 instead of 1000 Credits.) I tried adding to the cart as a player but the total price does not increment and is also not deducted from the character's inventory.