PDA

View Full Version : LFG - experienced player new to Fantasy Grounds

InfoStorm
June 30th, 2020, 01:59
LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight Game Tue Wed or Thurs CST US Time Zone prefer 5E

Start with LFG so people can see at first glance you are not posting a game for others to join, but that you are looking for a game or group.
Then, the number of players you have. Some people are looking for just themselves, others have a small group already that want to play together.
Time of Day and days you are available as well as Time Zone. You can go into greater detail in the post but put basics in the Title to save others time.
Lastly, if you have a preferred game system or specific adventure you would like to play, mention that here if you have the room in the Title.

Ok, now onto the post.

FG License: Ultimate
Time Zone: Central Time USA
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Not Wednesday, any other day 6pm - 11pm (weekends variable)
Term: Long term, but OK with short term
Voice: Available, Discord or other

Game System Preferred: 3.5e/Pathfinder, Starfinder , have experience in MANY other systems (just not 4e+, yet)
Game System Experience: D&D from Basic through 3.5e/Pathfinder, Alternity, StarFinder, Battletech, WhiteWolf, GURPS, CoC, probably a couple others I'm forgetting
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Bought Fantasy Grounds June/2020, been playing with tools Trying to migrate my campaign into FG.

Character Type Preferred: any, on rare occasion I get to play IRL I often take the "fill in the need" slot in the party letting other players pick first.
About me: Been playing D&D since '77, DM'd multiple multi-year campaigns, only occasionally getting to play as a player. Played & run in every setting possible across many different rule sets. When GM'ing I focus on story-line over everything else, and pull story into my characters when I get to play. Was RPGA member (mostly at GenCon) until I got married and couldn't afford it (cash or vacation). Still run my weekly game of 5 other friends most Wednesdays (hence unavailable then).