PDA

View Full Version : Additional Classes and Races/Subraces

MenzelG
June 29th, 2020, 20:23
I'm wondering if anyone has created any of the other classes (from either 1e or 2e)? Specifically, Barbarians, Cavaliers, Monks or Psionicists? To go along with that has anyone worked on the races/subraces from the "Complete Book of..." series? I've purchased the Complete Book of Elves already. I'm looking for the Dwarves, Gnomes and Halflings and Humanoids. Anything OA would be awesome as well.

I'm putting things together for a 2e campaign and those are some of the things I'd like to include. If someone else has already done the work and is willing to share, that would be awesome and save time. If not, then I'll go ahead and do the ones I'd want. Figured I'd at least ask.

Thanks.

damned
June 29th, 2020, 23:41
I dont think they are shareable. You will need to do your own or check if they are on Celestians to do list.

MenzelG
June 30th, 2020, 07:39
Is there a place where I can see what it being worked on by Celestian or anyone else that is producing 2e products?

Frankison
July 1st, 2020, 02:00
Monks are included in Faiths & Avatars, Cavaliers and Barbarians are included in the Fighters Handbook as Kits. Right now the rule set doesn't really support Psionists as the rules for them depend on the book you are using.

celestian
July 1st, 2020, 07:02
I've got the Dwarf and Gnome/Halfing books on my list but it will be a while before I can get to them. Current project has me busy for 2-3 more months at least.