PDA

View Full Version : Images showing in folder directory, but not selectable in FG

Ironlung79
June 27th, 2020, 22:35
I am running FG as admin, but as you can see in the screenshot I cannot see all the images I have in the folder to share them with the party in-game. Any help would be tremendous, thank you for taking the time.

Zacchaeus
June 27th, 2020, 22:45
Are those images from Lost Mine if Phandelver? Do you have the module open? Images from the module should not be in your images folder. Have you checked that they are not in the All group?

Ironlung79
June 27th, 2020, 23:29
Thanks for the quick reply. No, those are not images included in the module. I downloaded NPC pics to show to my players. They are not showing up in the ALL group either.

Zacchaeus
June 28th, 2020, 00:43
The only thing I can think of is that although it shows the images as .jpg that the files are actually in some other format that FG can’t pick up. You could try opening them in an image editor (paint should do) and then reexport as .jpg files.

Ironlung79
June 28th, 2020, 01:22
The only thing I can think of is that although it shows the images as .jpg that the files are actually in some other format that FG can’t pick up. You could try opening them in an image editor (paint should do) and then reexport as .jpg files.

That did it, don't know what the real issue was though. Opened with Paint3d and then exported them as suggested. Thank you for the quick replies!