PDA

View Full Version : DM LFMP D&D5e Tuesday or Wednesday (Paid)

computertrucker
June 26th, 2020, 20:39
Hail and well met. I’m looking for 1-3 more players to fill out a group for a homebrew Forgotten Realms 5e campaign set to be started soon on TUESDAY evening. With a start time of 7PM Central US.

Adventure through a heroic campaign starting at first level. Only the gods may know where your adventures will take you. There is no module in this Campaign to keep you on rails!

What you need to know and info about me as a DM

Style: I’m a voice DM that loves to narrate and be descriptive and will be using Discord. My games are 60/40 adventure and combat/roleplay. But can be tweaked based off group. There will be some sessions that may have no combat whatsoever, but I try to insure all players can be involved. I’m a fond fan or sharing art and enjoy descriptive scenes and combat. I am constantly searching for useable art for my game’s to share with players

License: I will be running the game with a FG CLASSIC Ultimate license. So no purchase is required. We may move to Unity eventually.

Cost: I charge $10.00 per player per 3-4hour session. Session zero and character development assistant is free of charge.

Extra: I do have Syrinscape and will use it for some battles or scenes.

What I offer as a DM: Over 30 years of experience as a DM. I will strive to to insure everyone at the table is having fun, but also be met with challenges. There will be times of heroics and hard morale choices. I hate the idea of railroading but will try to help the players create an epic saga to play through where their choices matter.

If you’d like to know more, or are interested. Please PM me or contact me on my discord page.

https://discord.gg/G4y7d8f

computertrucker
June 28th, 2020, 00:39
Original Post Updated. Game Day is set for Tuesday. We need one more player to make this a go. Bring me an extra along with you, and your first session is Free!