PDA

View Full Version : equipment packs additions

kpfleuger29
June 26th, 2020, 03:43
The phb lists only 7 equipment, via home-brew content, there are 27 more equipment packs.

My question is, how would I add them and make it so when the equipment pack is dragged it adds the gear from the pack into the inventory like it does for the 7 standard equipment packs? do i just have to make sure the type and subtype are Adventuring Gear and Equipment Packs?

Zacchaeus
June 26th, 2020, 09:27
No, you'll need to add the packs in the xml code since there isn't a way to do it within FG. If you open up the client.xml in the SRD data module you'll see the format required.

kpfleuger29
June 26th, 2020, 14:09
alrighty, guess i'll just have to settle for dragging and dropping each individual new adventuring gear items individually then. Thank you!

Zacchaeus
June 26th, 2020, 16:00
alrighty, guess i'll just have to settle for dragging and dropping each individual new adventuring gear items individually then. Thank you!

You can create treasure parcels with all of the stuff in them and then export those to a module which you can then open in any other campaign. You can share the parcels with the individual player by dragging it and dropping it onto the character portrait. (If you want the players to pay for them add a negative amount of gold in the parcel and that will be deducted from the player when they drag the parcel into their inventory.)

kpfleuger29
June 26th, 2020, 16:33
that's a good idea!