PDA

View Full Version : DM LFP(s) (5 total) have 1 person already - 5eD&D " Ghosts of Saltmarsh Campaign"

georgeElrod73
June 26th, 2020, 02:22
FG License: Fantasy Grounds Unity (beta - "live" build) Ultimate Edition

Game System: D&D 5e - "Ghosts of Saltmarsh Adventure Campaign"

Setting: Greyhawk

Time Zone: Central Time USA

Day of week and time: Friday's 7pm (may choose Saturdays or Sundays instead)
Planned start date: Friday 3rd of July
Planned Duration & Frequency: 3-4 hour session, Friday's or Saturday/Sunday's - will choose as a group.
Term: Long term keep playing for a while until all my material and the official material in the adventure is exhausted.

Text or Voice: Text and Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Role-play & Combat mix: 40/60 more Combat Heavy but normal amounts of Role-play mixed in
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 1 player and need 4 more (total 5)
Character starting level: 1st level (standard equipment choices from the PHB5e)
Character restrictions: Only official races and classes from the Core material

DaBeef2112
June 26th, 2020, 02:32
This is a good time slot for me. I'd love to play if you have room.

FG License: Standard (both Unity and Original)
Time Zone: Eastern
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Can play evenings
Term: As long as the campaign last
Voice: I use discord

Game System Preferred: DND 5e
Game System Experience: Every version of D&D except the original white box
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I have been using Fantasy Grounds on and off for a couple of years. Currently in another campaign using Unity version.

Character Type Preferred: I can play anything but prefer to play spell casters (Warlock, Wizard or Sorcerer) or a Rogue.
About me: I'm the only player in my current group that hasn't missed a session. I would gladly help new players with 5e and Fantasy Grounds.

Just Knight
June 26th, 2020, 02:38
I'd be interested. Fair warning, last time I played was 25 years ago with 2E. I know my hobgoblins from my hobbits and ogre magi from my ochre jelly, but I have enough rust on me that a hungry rust monster would walk by and go "skip!"

If you willing to walk me through some stuff I promise to be a loyal and fun member of the group.

What do ya say?

Calorimm
June 26th, 2020, 03:06
I would be interested in playing this is you will have me.

FG License: Free
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Can playing anytime.
Term: Wanting to play for as long as I can.
Voice: I can get Discord

Game System Preferred: Pathfinder 1e/2e, DND 5e
Game System Experience: Pathfinder and DND both player and DM
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I am new to Fantasy Grounds but a quick learner.

Character Type Preferred: I can play anything really.
About me: I am nice but a little strong headed. I like roleplaying and combat equally.

georgeElrod73
June 26th, 2020, 06:57
DaBeef2112, Just Knight, and Calorimm you are all in the game. I have another player already that I have been in touch with before this post in this LFG/LFP forum. I made my choice based on (not just first come, first place) what you said in your posts and how you will most likely fit in. I just need 1 more person to round this out and we can move forward to a session zero in the next couple days. Look forward to anyone else posting with interest in this game.

Zyn
June 26th, 2020, 14:05
Hello,

I would love to be a part of this too. I have played 5e in person some but still consider myself a noobie. If you have the patience for that I am all in! I have the FG full license, I really want to join a group. I can play any roll you guys need.

ConanTheBarbarian
June 26th, 2020, 14:14
Hi there, I am interested in playing if another new person is welcome!

(copying this template from an earlier poster)

FG License: Unity Standard
Time Zone: US Central
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Evenings and Weekends are wide open
Term: Wanting to play for as long as I can.
Voice: I can get Discord

Game System Preferred: No preference, though what little knowledge I have is D&D 5e
Game System Experience: Very little game experience, played in a few convention games. I have read up on much of the Core 5e material

Character Type Preferred: No preference
About me: Been interested in table top RPGs for a few years now and looking to move from reading to actual playing.

initsuj
June 26th, 2020, 14:16
I've recently come back to DnD and have an active 5E in-person group on Sundays, but I'd love to play if it isn't a problem. I'm pretty easy going and I can fill any position. Most of of my experience is from 2E and I've never used FG before.

FG License: Unity Standard
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Mostly any day in the evenings (after 5pm), except Sunday. Saturdays preferred.
Term: As long as it makes sense. I enjoy a good story and the randomness of the dice.
Voice: I have Discord

Game System Preferred: DND 5e
Game System Experience: DnD 2E (Player and DM), DnD 5E (new as a player)

Character Type Preferred: I'm open to fill in any role. Currently acting as front line melee in current group, but I'm interested in trying out other character roles in 5E
About me: I get along with most everyone and I like knowing the core rules, but I'm not rigid about them, though I prefer a balanced game with consistent rules. I don't need a character spotlight to have fun time and prefer not having constant adversarial relations in the party.

Delamos
June 26th, 2020, 15:29
FG License: Unity
Time Zone: US EST
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Evenings and Weekends after 6 pm Est are free.
Term: Down for anything, one shots or longer term stuff.
Voice: Discord
Exp- Haven't played in awhile, so rusty, but some 5E experience. But new to fantasy grounds.
Character I liked to play - Mainly casters, feeling a sorc atm, I have a decent background laid out for a character with magic potential if needed. But willing to play anything that isn't just a brute melee char lol.
Game I would prefer- 60/40 combat favored would be ideal around that area.
Personality: Pretty chill, don't see myself butting heads with anyone, and don't really care about rules/how the game is ran, just itching to play.

DaBeef2112
June 26th, 2020, 18:31
I look forward to hearing from you.

I can't wait until the campaign starts.

georgeElrod73
June 27th, 2020, 01:50
Hello,

I would love to be a part of this too. I have played 5e in person some but still consider myself a noobie. If you have the patience for that I am all in! I have the FG full license, I really want to join a group. I can play any roll you guys need.

Just making sure, but this game is going to be using Unity not Classic. Do you have that, it's not (as far as I am aware of based on what I read a few days ago) on Steam yet. Classic is offered on Steam. Unity is still in Beta, use "Live" Build and things should be good. I only ask because that came up today with one of the confirmed players and it took about 20 minutes to figure out how to have both versions on the same computer. What kind of class would you be interested in playing?

There is a Fighter(Battlemaster) who is going to multi class Warlock at 2nd Level, Rogue - Arcane Trickster, Sorcerer, Melee or Healer, Wizard Sorcerer or Warlock, so far. There is one more slot. I am going to open this up to 6 people total now, but no more then that.

bluecor
June 27th, 2020, 03:36
I'm interested.
Just downloaded FGU, first time user, free client user.
I've played and DMd a lot of tabletop games, including DND5E. I prefer druids generally.
Discord @Bluecor

blckassn
June 28th, 2020, 04:49
if you still have room I'm looking for a game to join. Having fun and making friends are the most important to me. I've played and DM'd games for the past 5 years and i've created my own world for homebrew. I'm also in CT so that lines up for me.

If you're still looking for another player I would like to join your group!