PDA

View Full Version : Add "X" Times per day for powers in FG Unity

June 26th, 2020, 01:43
I can't figure out to add the tracker for times per day a power can be used, like Barbarian Rage. Used to be able to add a little check box tracker like spells for players to click on when they used. Can anyone help?
Thanks

LordEntrails
June 26th, 2020, 01:48
What ruleset? Please post ruleset specific questions like this in the relevant sub-forum. That way we know what ruleset you are asking about, and you will also get the people who know that ruleset best seeing your post.

GavinRuneblade
June 26th, 2020, 02:44
I can't figure out to add the tracker for times per day a power can be used, like Barbarian Rage. Used to be able to add a little check box tracker like spells for players to click on when they used. Can anyone help?
Thanks

You didn't mention what ruleset, but just in case you're talking about DND 5e, see this screenshot:37167. Click that button until you get to the setting in my screenshot. Now you can adjust the number of uses per day (long rest), or rest (short rest).

June 27th, 2020, 01:44
Thanks! That's exactly what I was looking for. Sorry for posting on the wrong thread.

Aelanna
July 1st, 2020, 22:42
You didn't mention what ruleset, but just in case you're talking about DND 5e, see this screenshot:37167. Click that button until you get to the setting in my screenshot. Now you can adjust the number of uses per day (long rest), or rest (short rest).

I tried that but all that comes up is spell slots and pact magic. How do I get Barbarian Rage to show up there?

July 1st, 2020, 22:46
Thanks

Next to the power there is a box that says daily. Put the number of times they can rage in the box. when you do that it will give you little check boxes equal to the number you put in.