PDA

View Full Version : Classic Standard to Ultimate Question

Kingfish
June 26th, 2020, 01:13
Hey all,

Sure I'll get smoked for this but, here goes...

I have had a Classic Standard License, seems like for a decade. When I bought it, it was a package of 1x Standard and 5 Lite. I have enough NEW players now that I'd like to upgrade to an Ultimate License so they can all play without a subscription. We are sticking with Classic. So my question is, with the sale on I just need to purchase the 50% off Ultimate License and then paste it into the Settings.

Is it that simple?

Thanks in advance...just trying not to ruin 3 campaigns and 18 players (and my) fun this weekend.
K

LordEntrails
June 26th, 2020, 01:46
Yes, if you purchase the Ultimate license you just need to put it into settings and run and update.

There is an Ultimate Upgrade that you can purchase if you have a Standard license that will be a little cheaper. That's the one I'm not sure if it replaces your existing key or if it goes in the upgrade field.

But any which way, you can always revert to your existing license and you won't lose anything as it won't touch your campaign data.

Kingfish
June 26th, 2020, 01:53
Thanks for the quick response LE!

I didn't see a Classic Standard to Ultimate Upgrade...I'm sure I am just blind. I will endeavor to look again. Thank you much!
K

LordEntrails
June 26th, 2020, 01:58
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/product.php?id=SWK03UPGRADE