PDA

View Full Version : Steam, FG, and the Paizo discount?

coyote670
June 25th, 2020, 19:06
Is there any way to get the Paizo PDF discount for FG content bought on Steam? Is there a code or something?

I recently got drafted to GM for Pathfinder 1e again (every time I think I'm out, they pull be back in!), and we're using FG. I own all the PF1e PDFs from Paizo, but hadn't bought any FG PF1e modules. Now the Steam Summer Sale is up, and the PF1e stuff for FG is all on sale - but they aren't on sale on the FG store. Will the FG site put stuff on sale, too?

Thanks,

--
Bob

Trenloe
June 25th, 2020, 19:36
FG sales are usually the same on the FG website and Steam. There may be some issues I'm not aware of with the FG store, as the D&D sale was supposed to end yesterday but is still going on. So maybe there's just a small delay before the FG store sales lines up with Steam.

Trenloe
June 25th, 2020, 19:46
Looks like it's just been updated...

coyote670
June 25th, 2020, 21:17
So it has! Excellent. I just needed more patience (per usual :D).

amerigoV
June 26th, 2020, 01:31
There are some Savage Worlds stuff that has not lined up yet (on sale on Steam). Hurry....

LordEntrails
June 26th, 2020, 01:34
There are some Savage Worlds stuff that has not lined up yet (on sale on Steam). Hurry....
Send an email to [email protected] and let them know exactly which products are on sale on Steam and not on the FG Store and they will get it take care of as soon as possible.

amerigoV
June 26th, 2020, 03:44
Will do! Thanks!

fubeca150
June 27th, 2020, 01:21
In the case of Savage Worlds it's probably easier to list the ones that AREN'T on sale on Steam because so many of the SW items are discounted on Steam, but not on the FG store.

50 Fathoms, the various companions (Sci-fi, Horror, Super Powers, etc.), Hellfrost, Deadlands Noir, most of the Deadlands Reloaded -- just to name some of the things I'm interested in :)

LordEntrails
June 27th, 2020, 18:34
In the case of Savage Worlds it's probably easier to list the ones that AREN'T on sale on Steam because so many of the SW items are discounted on Steam, but not on the FG store.

50 Fathoms, the various companions (Sci-fi, Horror, Super Powers, etc.), Hellfrost, Deadlands Noir, most of the Deadlands Reloaded -- just to name some of the things I'm interested in :)
Support are the ones who need to know. Listing them here means support probably wont see this until too late, i.e. the sale is over.