PDA

View Full Version : Script Execution Errors on combat tracker

rpgathome
June 25th, 2020, 16:19
I have just tried to transfer my campaign from Classic to unity and am getting a heap of Script Execution Errors when trying to drop a PC into the combat tracker.

Some examples (which I have to manually type as you cant copy logs apparently)

ERROR Script execution error: [string "deathsavefail"]:2: attempt to call field 'onHealthChanged' (a nil value)

Getting 23 of these type of error messages each time I try and add a PC to the tracker.

It will now also not let me right click to remove the character.

I have now attempted to transfer the campaign over 4 times, each time I deleted all the characters from the tracker and have also 'long rested' so reset anything from the character.

I do not want to have to recreate these 9th level characters if I can help it.

Any ideas?

LordEntrails
June 25th, 2020, 16:24
Disable all your extensions. If that doesn't resolve the problem, please post the info requested in this post; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?51687-How-to-Report-Issues-Bugs-and-Problems

rpgathome
June 25th, 2020, 16:28
Thank you. Cleared the issue - so now I guess I go back and add extensions until I figure out what caused it.

LordEntrails
June 25th, 2020, 16:43
Yes. Extensions that adjust or interact with maps or images are the most likely culprits. The second would be extensions that modify the combat tracker.
Once you identify the extensions(s), then check the extension thread and see if the extension has been updated and/or if its known to work with FGU.