PDA

View Full Version : Replace POGs with Tokens en masse

Rylan Storm
June 25th, 2020, 12:14
I'm running Lost Mine of Phandelver at the moment with the FG module. This comes with a load of Pogs as tokens and, gotta be honest, not a huge fan. I can unlock each particular encounter and replace the pog with a token but it only changes that one encounter. So, encounter 1 has 4 goblins and I need to edit that. Encounter 2 has 2 goblins and I need to edit that.

Is there any mod or way of changing the default token for the unit "Goblin" and just have it pull through. There are only about 20 enemy types in LMoP so this would require 20 changes to the units. At the moment I'm having to change nearly 100 encounters.

Many thanks in advance!

Zacchaeus
June 25th, 2020, 12:35
You have two methods. One is to change the NPCs in the NPC list; but then you'll need to redo all of the encounters. Or you can change the token in each encounter. There's not faster method I'm afraid.

Rylan Storm
June 25th, 2020, 12:52
It seems to be that this would be a really good improvement for the future then, or perhaps for some form of mod. I've done them all now but it's taken me nearly an hour and I'm always going to be doing it.

LordEntrails
June 25th, 2020, 14:09
Check the Wish List link in Mr Z's signature. If the idea is not there, go ahead and add it :)

Rylan Storm
June 25th, 2020, 14:21
Yep, already have done. Thanks!