PDA

View Full Version : LFG Player looking for PF1/2e game

Velic
June 24th, 2020, 13:01
Hi, would be interested in joining a game for preferably 2e of Pathfinder as I haven't played it yet and looks interesting, but am also willing to play first edition. I tend to prefer combat, but am fine with role-play. Probably 70/30 or 60/40 along that line. I've played DND 2e, 3e, 3.5, 4th, 5e, and Pathfinder. I typically play whatever the group needs. I'd prefer minimal homebrew, just because I've had bad experiences with it. For level, I'm willing to play anything! Message me preferably on Discord (Velic#3697) for times I'm available which is more often than not. CST for my time zone, though I'm usually up on the later end of the day.

Edit: Didn't see the group listings template, so just gonna post that below the original message.
FG License: Waiting for a group before I purchase, as I don't know if FGC or FGU is more prevalent. Will be getting standard.
Time Zone: CST USA
Term: Short or Long term, preferably the latter.
Voice: Available, and depends on the voice program
Game system preferred: Pathfinder 1/2e
Game system experience: DND 2e, 3e, 3.5, 4th, 5e, Pathfinder 1e
Fantasy Grounds experience: New, just found out about the site.
Character type preferred: Will play any the group needs, not the biggest fan of wizard though.
About Me: I tend to fill in groups, though I am more combat focused. I tend to build my characters to do one thing extremely well, but can usually just make sure I stay in line with the other players if the group is either average or min-maxing. I like to try and stay focused on the game, but it's pretty easy and occasionally funny when tangents away from the game happen so it wouldn't bother me as much. My notable characters I've made and lasted a long while are a 17th level Grey Guard (3.5), 19th level anti-mage Fighter (PF1e) 17th level Cleric of Tymora (3.5 converted to PF1e)