PDA

View Full Version : Minis

Paxar
April 23rd, 2007, 16:03
In the create/view local characters mode, most of the minis do not function properly. Specifically, the minis for attacks, spells, and inventory only show up blank and the basic mini (AC, HP, etc.) causes an error that reads " Script Error: [string "scripts/template_linkednumber.lua"]:63: attempt to index a nil value "

I realize there's not much need for minis in create/view local characters mode, but I haven't had the chance to test it in other modes to see if they work at all.

The coin mini works but seems a little tedious to have both the mini and the coin section on the sheet when they don't communicate with each other. I like the graphical coins on the mini, if that could be put in the sheet and linked with the mini that would be great.

Paxar
April 24th, 2007, 15:15
***bump***

Goblin-King
April 24th, 2007, 15:24
Will be fixed in the next update.

Paxar
April 24th, 2007, 17:44
Thanks!

Quick question: Is the attack mini only intended for keeping track of ammunition?

Goblin-King
April 25th, 2007, 06:38
Yes. In general, the idea of mini sheets is to provide quick access to the stuff you need on the character sheet that you can't hot key. You can hot key all the crucial stuff on a melee weapon, but not the ammo on ranged weapons.

Paxar
April 25th, 2007, 19:05
Gotcha, thanks again!