PDA

View Full Version : Update available (2.0.1/ d20 build 2)

Goblin-King
April 23rd, 2007, 15:19
There is an update available remedying some reported issues. Updates can be accessed by clicking on "Update available" in the launcher (FG2 will detect updates).

Updates will be reported separately for engine updates and ruleset updates, so that it is easier for people using custom rulesets to keep on track about changes they might need to make.

Version 2.0.1
Fixed a bug preventing list item deletions in local mode
Fixed a bug negating modifiers when performing revealed rolls as the GM
Fixed a bug causing problems with saving client side registriesd20 ruleset build 2
Gamemasters can use the command "/die reveal" to make all their rolls public and "/die hide" to revert to hidden rolls
Fixed the sharing of sheets to individual clients, issued by dropping a shortcut on the player portrait
Fixed the saving of identity color settings for clients

Valarian
April 23rd, 2007, 15:22
At this rate, all the post-release bugs will be fixed by the time I download FG2 at the weekend. Congrats to the developers.

Salar
April 23rd, 2007, 15:29
Wow! Now that's speedy service. Thanks GK.
John

mr_h
April 23rd, 2007, 15:32
Heh, I noticed the little button was flashing when I started it up. Nicely done:)

Wavestone
April 23rd, 2007, 16:04
Perhaps this should be posted at the House of Healing forum as well? People might want to report a bug, and hasnt seen that it was fixed in an update? Just a thought.

I have checked my bug, and it is indeed fixed. Thanks for quick response!

Traygin
April 23rd, 2007, 16:14
Thanks SW this is great!