PDA

View Full Version : LF DM / 3 Players / Friday 1 to 5 pm (UTC/GMT -4 hours) / Pathfinder 1rst / FR or EN

Evrahelle
June 22nd, 2020, 19:02
FG License: 2 of us have ultimate, 1 has free
Time Zone: (UTC/GMT -4 hours)
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: weekly game on Friday 1 to 5 pm
Voice chat

Game System Preferred: Pathfinder
Game System Experience: We are experienced with the system, 2 of us usually DM in it.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: New to Fantasy ground (only had 3 session in it)

About us:
Me and 2 of my friends are looking for a DM in the Pathfinder setting to play weekly on Friday afternoon, something around 1 to 5 pm (UTC/GMT -4 hours) would be perfect. We already know the system and are long time role-players of multiple systems. We could play both in English or French, which ever best suits the DM.

Moi ainsi que deux de mes amies recherchons un DM pour jouer dans Pathfinder. Nous aimerions quelque chose tous les vendredis de 1h a 5h environ (UTC/GMT -4 hours). Nous sommes déjà familières avec les règles et avons de l'expérience dans plusieurs systèmes de jeu différents. Nous pouvons jouer en français ou en anglais, selon ce qui conviendra le mieux au DM.

Havok74
June 23rd, 2020, 19:13
IM interestd, it has been years since i Dmd but i want to get back into it. I am a very good Plot and am not scared of high level players.

Jonathan

[email protected]