PDA

View Full Version : Brand new fantasy ground player looking for a group - have played D&D before

fishernutz
June 21st, 2020, 22:22
Hey all,

I played D&D in the past and Pathfinder as well. I only have access to the basic rulesets so I am not sure the star one is available (doesn't show on my list of available ruleset). I have 3.5, 4, 5e, cypher?, numera?, PFRPG (1 and 2), and the strange?

Anyway, I am looking for a group that plays regularly if possible. Covid-19 has me spending plenty of time indoors so I might as well work on my fantasy game until Baldors Gate 3 comes out! :)

Since I am new to the system I may need a DM that can give me a quick update on gameplay, but youtube seems to be a good way to pick up skills quickly.

I have a few favorite classes, but I am willing to play something that fits with an existing group. I like campaigns and long lasting stories but I can do a 1 shot just to build up my skills on the system. I don't mind loose gatherings or immersive role playing.

Hope there may be a DM willing to take a chance on an old D&D player (first played the origional 'red box') that likes to just enjoy a good storyline.

ruedas
June 21st, 2020, 23:26
Looking for players 3PM UK Thursdays. 2 hour sessions 5E Homebrew world

Vos
June 22nd, 2020, 00:06
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?59192-Player-looking-for-a-Friday-night-5e-group-I-m-not-seeing-Friday-night-groups-here

Fridays new group, see the last post by the DM, Tyndell. need 2-3 more players