PDA

View Full Version : Attempting resolved connection to server...

Sidetracked829
June 21st, 2020, 18:19
I'm running Fantasy Grounds Unity with an Ultimate License, hosting 4 players in a regular campaign each Thursday and Sunday. We've encountered a few connectivity issues prior, but nothing that didn't sort itself out with a reboot or new login. However, we were not able to play the last two sessions because we couldn't log everyone in or keep everyone logged in.

We tried troubleshooting ourselves, turning off firewalls and following tips on posts, but no luck. I've made several home-brew tables, items, and used numerous custom images, but I haven't added anything noteworthy over the last few weeks.

To focus on one issue, one of the players can see the campaign (Cloud server, private or public - we've tried it both ways) but he hangs up before acquiring files. He can join other random public campaigns, but not mine. Right now it says "Attempting resolved connection to server. [2604:a880.400:d0::176c:1001:61367]" and that's it, nothing happens. I didn't capture previous logs, but attached is the latest log from my PC (fgu_logs_20200621.zip) and the player who is having the issue (dinoguy1127_Logs_2020-6-21_13-20-50.zip).

Help please.

Sidetracked829
June 21st, 2020, 21:22
Update: After the group gave up playing today, I created a "test" campaign. We rebooted our PC's, and the player having the issue was able to log into the "test" campaign. He exited the "test" campaign and was then able to join our actual campaign. Once the other players are available, I'll ask them to login and update the post to share the outcome.

dzrider
June 21st, 2020, 22:14
I'm having the same issue(s), also shared with support team. Was finally able to get party logged in today, but then we had player drop, lost die rolling functionality, and couldn't consistently get players back online. Had to call it a day, hoping for solutions/better luck next time.