PDA

View Full Version : Die Roller

Sigurd
April 23rd, 2007, 12:36
Am I missing something?

If I select 4d6 drop the lowest and then 6 rolls, is there no way to tell the program to just roll them all?

Do I have to pickup, select 4 dice, and roll each roll?

Also if I pickup and roll 20 dice it takes the highest 4 and makes no note of how many dice I rolled.

Sigurd

Goblin-King
April 23rd, 2007, 12:47
There is a dice cup below the grid that allows you to do this a bit more easily.

This particular issue is very complicated due to d20 license restrictions. Although everything is naturally open to interpretation, it has been explicitly stated that automatic rolling of stats is outside the things you're allowed to do. Even though you still have to manually drag the result onto the character sheet, we'd rather be on the safe side with this.

Tokuriku
April 23rd, 2007, 13:06
I cannot seem to find that Dice Cup...
Where s it exactly?

The High Druid
April 23rd, 2007, 13:11
I've been able to drag different kinds of dice down onto the macro buttons to do that - rather neat.

Goblin-King
April 23rd, 2007, 13:18
I cannot seem to find that Dice Cup...
Where s it exactly?

In local mode, under the dice. Like The High Druid mentioned, in non-local modes you can use any hot key slot as a dice cup.

Tokuriku
April 23rd, 2007, 13:21
Thanks for the quick response!

Sigurd
April 23rd, 2007, 16:44
Personally I find all the apparatus sort of ugly if you cant tell it to populate with 6 rolls.

Is there a die cup command for roll 4 D6 drop 1? Hitting the cup 4 times would be more natural than rolling into the complicated graphic.