PDA

View Full Version : A Thank You

JaskoTheBear
June 21st, 2020, 13:30
I've been running PF2 on FG since launch and its been a pleasure to watch the ruleset develop under Trenloe's care.
I've run the first two books of Age of Ashes and over the last few releases my group and I have really noticed and appreciated the work being done.

So I'd like to extend a big thank you to Trenloe and the team for all their hard work and care on behalf of the Pathfinder 2nd Ed community.

Zacchaeus
June 21st, 2020, 14:02
Jolly Good. We all have to thank Trenloe for being such a jolly good bloke :)

damned
June 21st, 2020, 14:51
Jolly Good. We all have to thank Trenloe for being such a jolly good bloke :)

Jolly? Are we talking about the same Trenloe?

Roboconn
June 21st, 2020, 15:26
I really have to second this thread. I jumped ship to FG from Roll20 to start playing Pathfinder playtest. I've watched the PF2 system grow and become what it is and it is just a fantastic job that's been done by the whole PF2RPG team. Truely, Trenloe, ShadeRaven and all others that work on PF2RPG products or backend developement. Thank you.

Zacchaeus
June 21st, 2020, 16:18
Jolly? Are we talking about the same Trenloe?

LOL

I was using the adverbial British informal meaning (very, extremely) :)

Trenloe
June 21st, 2020, 18:26
Thanks very much for the kind words. Even you @damned! ;)

There's been a lot of work from a bunch of people - ShadeRaven, sciencephile, Hawkwind and Damned. And there's lots of work ahead too. With products being brought out all the time, and the plans we have for more features and functionality, the task is pretty much never ending.