PDA

View Full Version : LFP Need 4-5 Players Sat/Sun PM CT USA PFRPG2E Age of Ashes

SillyOldeBear
June 21st, 2020, 04:20
FG License: GM has Classic Ultimate, Player will need Classic Demo

Game System: Pathfinder 2e

Time Zone: US Central Time

Day of week and time: Sunday Afternoon, Possibly 1 Weeknight, schedules permitting

If new game, planned start date: 07/05

Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 hours, once or twice a week, depending on player availability

Term: Long-term (Adventure Path is 6 modules, each module is 4+ sessions)

Text or Voice: Voice

Voice software used: Discord

Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: Balanced, but driven by player decisions

Number of Players in game & needed:
-- 4-5 players
-- 1 character per player
-- 1 slot currently available
-- We have a Monk, Ranger, Bard, and Cleric (War Priest). The final player would choose from: Alchemist, Barbarian, Champion, Druid, Fighter, Rogue, Sorceror, or Wizard

Character starting level & equipment:
-- Level 1
-- 15gp for equipment

Character restrictions:
-- Core Rulebook Ancestries/Classes only
-- Backgrounds from Age of Ashes Player's Guide (https://paizo.com/products/btq01zth?Pathfinder-Adventure-Path-Age-of-Ashes-Players-Guide)
-- Standard method for ability scores
-- No Voluntary Flaws
-- No Evil alignments (for party cohesion and to match Adventure Path)

Details of your scenario:
-- Age of Ashes Adventure Path
-- The castle atop Hellknight Hill, Citadel Altaerein, has stood abandoned for years in eastern Isger—a legacy left behind by the Hellknight Order of the Nail
that’s largely ignored these days by the populace of the nearby town of Breachill. But when strange signal fires begin to burn atop the citadel’s battlements, a
local goblin and friend of Breachill’s citizens begins to worry, for her tribe, the Bumblebrashers, live within the castle. She fears the fires are distress signals, and hopes to attend Breachill’s monthly Call for Heroes to ask for help from a band of local adventurers. As fate would have it, this call for aid comes to your group of heroes, and as a mysterious doom draws near, who could have predicted that such an act of local heroism would eventually lead to the unmasking of one of the most insidious and dangerous conspiracies of the Age of Lost Omens?
-- I expect players to be respectful to each other and for the game to be focused on having fun together
-- Rules lawyering is discouraged; I am pretty easy-going, but that kind of thing slows the game down and is not much fun

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=5054

Kezzt
June 22nd, 2020, 13:09
Interested if not Sunday afternoons as I am already booked then. Long time D&D player 40+ years, love RP that ties characters into the campaign they are in. New to Path2e, but very familiar with FG. Discord tag is Kehz#4784. Let me know.

SillyOldeBear
June 22nd, 2020, 18:28
We have 1 slot remaining if someone wants to join. The schedule is Sundays, 01:00-05:00 PM CT USA, starting 07/05. We have room for an Alchemist, Barbarian, Champion, Druid, Fighter, Rogue, Sorceror, or Wizard.

Plutoxin07
June 28th, 2020, 23:41
I would like to join, Halfling Ranger

Plutoxin07
June 29th, 2020, 01:19
Oh, nevermind, Hafling Fighter :)

SillyOldeBear
June 29th, 2020, 03:11
Thank you for responding. Unfortunately, we filled up yesterday. I am sorry for not updating the post promptly. I will contact you if someone drops out.