PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Grounds LoS Interface Changed???

JackMTee
June 21st, 2020, 01:57
I got updated to the new version, and the user interface is completely different for customizing maps and creating LoS. What gives??? Why would you change that without telling us about the new interface? I don't know how to fix the maps on my currently running campaign now... very disappointing.

Bonkon
June 21st, 2020, 02:09
Good Day JackMThompson and Welcome :)
I do not see a change in the interface to adding LOS, can you please explain what has changed? :)

Valyar
June 21st, 2020, 06:56
I got updated to the new version, and the user interface is completely different for customizing maps and creating LoS. What gives??? Why would you change that without telling us about the new interface? I don't know how to fix the maps on my currently running campaign now... very disappointing.

Also FGU is still in beta, things like that can happen.

LordEntrails
June 21st, 2020, 18:25
I don't recognize any changes, but I might have just missed it. Perhaps Jack you could post a screenshot and highlight what has changed?

JackMTee
June 23rd, 2020, 02:53
Ah, I figured it out! No changes to the LoS interface happened. I got the FG e-mail offering the discount on the Ultimate license and bought it. I didn't realize at the time that is was for the Classic license, and not Unity, which I had been using. Yeah... oops! :o