PDA

View Full Version : How to Install bought Tokens?

Wise Orc Tavern
June 20th, 2020, 16:57
Hello again,

I just took advantage of the Steam Sales and bought the D&D Tokens Volume 2, but I don't see it inside my FG.
Do I have to do anything to install them?

Also, just to make sure, those tokens are not included with the core books, right? Are they completely stand alone dlcs, like you wont have access to them if you don't buy the dlc, or do the same tokens come inside of any other content?

Zacchaeus
June 20th, 2020, 17:35
The token packs are stand alone packs.

Make sure that you synced your Steam and Smiteworks accounts in order that the DLC will update. Details here https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/FGU/pages/4163235/Linking+with+External+Services+and+Applications

Wise Orc Tavern
June 20th, 2020, 19:18
Well, it was already synced.

I also bought some other dlcs and when I updated FG they were installed. So I am assuming that maybe the tokens also got installed but I can't tell. Are they in any specific bag in the tokens tab? Is there any other way for me to check if they are installed?

What I did is was try to find a bag named after the dlc and also to type the name of the tokens as per what is shown on the description. I could not find anything in both cases.

Trenloe
June 20th, 2020, 19:24
You need to activate the token module - which is different to a normal library module. Click the "Modules" button within the Tokens window and activate your new module there.

Wise Orc Tavern
June 20th, 2020, 23:11
Ohh...great...I never knew about that.

Is everything inside the modules on tokens tab tokens? I mean If I load a module there am I activating only the tokens of that particular module, or will I be enabling the whole module?
I ask because I want to enable all tokens, but I want to keep some modules I am not using right now unloaded.

Trenloe
June 21st, 2020, 08:52
If you have a module with tokens and data then you load all when activating that module.

Wise Orc Tavern
June 21st, 2020, 09:05
Ok, Thank you.