PDA

View Full Version : Connectivity issues

jdarbyd3
June 19th, 2020, 20:37
All,

I know there are known connectivity issues. I just joined and bought the one-time ultimate Unity version this week. I am having issues with my players connecting or staying connected just while creating characters and looking around. Is there anything I can do to my system, router, hardware or software to improve my hosting a game, or is it just the bugs in this open beta that I'll have to deal with?

I do want to say that I'm willing to tough it out as long as things get better. I am impressed with the look and functionality of the FG app. I have played with Roll20 for a few years and would like to transition all my games to here. I'm not a programmer or are very proficient in technology. That's why I wanted to use FGU. It does more for me. I just want to run games without having to put as much effort into the nuts and bolts of it!

Thanks in advance for any constructive recommendations!

jdarbyd3

Zacchaeus
June 19th, 2020, 21:14
Hi jdarbyd3, welcome to FG.

More information in this post here as well as the information the devs will need to diagnose issues https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?55185-Connection-Issues-And-What-To-Provide

jdarbyd3
June 19th, 2020, 21:20
Thanks!