PDA

View Full Version : Mod not showing in Library

Mnickerson
June 19th, 2020, 19:17
Coming here to the boards because I am getting nowhere with the support. Anyone else have any ideas?

June 13

Me
I purchases DDAL 09-06 and I cant seem to download it from the updated for Unity. I can't get to the Mod.

FGSupport
Just confirming that we got your request. We're on it.

Me
Thank you, I had you work off the PDF I had already purchased when the Season 9 came out and this adventure was introduced.

I ran the module this morning, I have 3 other players who were in the game,who can affirm I,had to last minute work off a PDF, because my purchase would not load.

FGSupport
Can you send me a screenshot of your library and your update logs so we can make sure this is updating?

Please let me know if we can be of further assistance.

Current Status
So I have submitted logs, Library, screenshots and I have still not heard back.

I have the bat file in my Vault WOTCDDAL0906, have run updates multiple times a day and still nothing.

Looking for help....

Ty, Matthew

Zacchaeus
June 19th, 2020, 20:26
It shouldn't be a bat file (assuming that is actually what you are seeing). Try deleting the file from your vault and do an update.

LordEntrails
June 19th, 2020, 21:23
Also, how about you post the screenshot and update logs here so we can look?

Mnickerson
June 19th, 2020, 21:44
I have done the delete from and restart update. I will post logs and screenshots when I get home.

Trenloe
June 19th, 2020, 21:49
Sometimes a module in the vault has been known to not appear visible - usually associated with an issue on the FG update process. I'm struggling with one at the moment - works fine in "live" but doesn't work in "test".

Is this happening in live or test? If you switch to the other (e.g. if you're in live and switch to test) and then do an update, can you see the module?
?

Mnickerson
June 19th, 2020, 23:15
Attached are the requested documents.

LordEntrails
June 20th, 2020, 00:36
There is a file called update.log. Can you include that as well please? Thanks!

Mnickerson
June 20th, 2020, 01:57
Where can I find this? I can compile logs in unity, but search does not even show an update.log anywhere on my system.

LordEntrails
June 20th, 2020, 02:39
Where can I find this? I can compile logs in unity, but search does not even show an update.log anywhere on my system.
Sorry, I got the file name wrong, it's FGUpdaterEngine.log

Mnickerson
June 20th, 2020, 02:55
Attached is that log

Moon Wizard
June 20th, 2020, 05:18
I just ran an update on FGU and got the same situation, so it's possible that something got mixed up in the patch system for that product. Let me take a look.

JPG

Moon Wizard
June 20th, 2020, 05:19
Think I found the issue. Can you try again?

Thanks for your patience,
JPG

Mnickerson
June 20th, 2020, 06:06
Moon Wizard you fixed it! Too bad it is a week late �� I had to run it off a PDF.

Any chance I could score a DDAL 09-07 for tomorrow since the bug prevented me from playing purchased material?

Ron Lumsden
June 20th, 2020, 06:35
Ive lost Dragons of Icespire module off of my FG and that's my Tuesdays game that I host? does anyone know how I can get it back?

damned
June 20th, 2020, 07:11
Ive lost Dragons of Icespire module off of my FG and that's my Tuesdays game that I host? does anyone know how I can get it back?

Try deleting it from the file system and then re-running the update.

TXCBoy36
June 20th, 2020, 07:33

Did you purchase it or was this when it was offered for free...I had it on my system and found that it was only free for a specific timeframe.....I had to purchase it to keep it in my libraRY for access.

Moon Wizard
June 20th, 2020, 07:52
@Mnickerson,

Send an email to support; and explain the situation.

Regards,
JPG

Tuleen Donai
June 20th, 2020, 16:16

I just updated and we too are doing the Dragons of Icespire Peak adventure. Mine is there. I did pay (almost) full price for it. GREAT adventure to start learning FG with - BTW.

TXCBoy36
June 21st, 2020, 06:02
I agree....starting with Mines and then will start with Dragons of Icespire