PDA

View Full Version : Custom Calendar Creator

mattekure
June 19th, 2020, 12:41
This is no longer available

There are some bugs with the converter that I do not have the time to fix right now. I have taken it down for the time being. I will post again here if/when I am able to resolve the bugs.

Trenloe
June 19th, 2020, 13:19
Nice one! :)

Drath3n
June 21st, 2020, 23:38
Yea!!!

Drath3n
June 22nd, 2020, 00:28
Just added mine to my campaign and it looks great! Thanks for this!!!!!

mattekure
June 22nd, 2020, 01:04
Just added mine to my campaign and it looks great! Thanks for this!!!!!

Awesome.

NoFoxTuGiv
December 10th, 2020, 14:20
I've been pulling my hair out trying to understand why my Lundar Day Calculations were not working. Finally said, "**** it" and threw this in, and it worked like a charm. I still don't understand why my calendar doesn't work, but I appreciate this as a workaround and the obvious effort that went into making it a Universal tool. Thank you!

mattekure
December 10th, 2020, 18:27
I've been pulling my hair out trying to understand why my Lundar Day Calculations were not working. Finally said, "**** it" and threw this in, and it worked like a charm. I still don't understand why my calendar doesn't work, but I appreciate this as a workaround and the obvious effort that went into making it a Universal tool. Thank you!

If you want to post your calendar I can take a look. See if there is any obvious reason it wasnt behaving as you expected.

MuhLadyDM
January 11th, 2021, 04:12
Thanks!

Nightpaw
January 20th, 2021, 10:41
Hi,

I`m sorry, but I don't really understand how to proceed after point 5 "Click the submit button". What exactly should happen/should I see on the screen after clicking?

After clicking the submit button I am getting a very long list starting wirt "array.." and with lots of cryptical symbols at the end. No sign of a zip file. What should I do with that list? The calender I made looks normal in the Fantasy Calendar generator.

Thanks and regards
N.

jkeller
May 4th, 2021, 00:20
Same for me. I guess it's not quite working anymore.

LinAndy
June 7th, 2021, 14:48
What is caveat and how to convert in .mod file? I didn't get it

mattekure
June 7th, 2021, 14:51
What is caveat and how to convert in .mod file? I didn't get it

This is no longer available.

Bro0ksy
June 10th, 2021, 00:11
Any new way to convert Donjon to a .mod file?

Favillion
June 15th, 2021, 12:35
confused on number 4?

On this page, fill in a name for the calendar, and paste the code into the calendar code field

where do fill in name in the download or what?

mattekure
June 15th, 2021, 12:36
confused on number 4?

On this page, fill in a name for the calendar, and paste the code into the calendar code field

where do fill in name in the download or what?

This is no longer available. The link has been removed from the first post