PDA

View Full Version : Player looking for a Friday night 5e group. I'm not seeing Friday night groups here.

Vos
June 18th, 2020, 22:54
See the last post. check in at the discord link. jump at this chance!

neirvash
June 19th, 2020, 00:32
Im also looking for this timeslot. So if you find a group let me know as well :).

Vos
June 19th, 2020, 15:59
I will let you know if something/anything pops up

daveind
June 19th, 2020, 21:05
I would also love to find a Friday Night Group. 5e

Tylindell28
June 19th, 2020, 22:58
WELL... it sounds like you're forming a bit of a party here. I'm really looking for a game to join as a player, but it would be such a shame for you guys to have a full group and no DM. If you guys get another player lined up, feel free to PM me. I've DMed 5e before and have the ultimate license. I was thinking of running a curse of strahd campaign... only deadlier and starting out with higher level PCs to meet the challenge. Or maybe I could run Shatterpoint again. Idk, but let me know if you guys get another player and I'll throw a campaign pitch your guys' way to see if you'd be interested.

Zyn
June 19th, 2020, 23:27
I am also looking for a group, played a decent amount of 5e in person but have not used fantasy grounds yet (I just bought it). If you guys need another please let me know, I would love to join!

the-dude-yes-another-one
June 19th, 2020, 23:57
Hi

Im looking for a group to play D&D too, Friday sound great, I'm in Central time!!

I had played FG before
and D&D for a couple of years now

Tylindell28
June 20th, 2020, 01:49
Wow you guys really came together pretty quickly. So what kind of game would you guys want to play? a premade module, with some potential additions from me, or a homebrew campaign?

Vos
June 20th, 2020, 02:08
preferences: Strahd is rather depressing (and I know of it). I like a more upbeat style where a victory is a victory.
If I had a preference, I would chose a homebrew. But I am game for anything

Zyn
June 20th, 2020, 03:29
I am down for anything really, I have a feeling if I can play with you all I will be the biggest newbie of the group so I have no right to be picky! Should we choose a date and time to start or get a discord going?

Vos
June 20th, 2020, 04:54
Wow you guys really came together pretty quickly. So what kind of game would you guys want to play? a premade module, with some potential additions from me, or a homebrew campaign?
Thank you so much for volunteering! You have no idea how much I appreciate that!
I sent a PM to everyone else in the thread.

Can you let us know any house rules you might have? Can you tell us more about the home brew world you have?
I love any home brew because I love exploring a new world.

Tylindell28
June 20th, 2020, 05:39
Ok, Cool. I will set up the writeup tomorrow and send it to you guys via discord. There are two campaigns I'd be down to run set in the same world but centuries apart. As for the discord server... https://discord.gg/SJTSH2 click this link to join if you have already commented on this thread.

Rhinemark
June 20th, 2020, 06:09
I would love to get involved in this.

Vos
June 20th, 2020, 10:05
Ok, Cool. I will set up the writeup tomorrow and send it to you guys via discord. There are two campaigns I'd be down to run set in the same world but centuries apart. As for the discord server... https://discord.gg/SJTSH2 click this link to join if you have already commented on this thread.

I just checked in, left a message. Getting up in the middle of the night pays off

the-dude-yes-another-one
June 20th, 2020, 19:39
Anything is fine by me, I will be happy just to start playing D&D again

the-dude-yes-another-one
June 21st, 2020, 19:24
We still need 2 more players !!!!!

zbenter07
June 21st, 2020, 23:43
I am also interested, seems like I am late to this party, but if another group is wanting to join Let me know!

Tylindell28
June 21st, 2020, 23:45
No we're still waiting on another person or two to join our discord server and fill out the party. To be more precise, we have 3 players in the discord server and I will DM a game for up to 6. this is the discord link https://discord.gg/ZkCHdF the link expires in 24 hours, so people who need it afterwards will need to DM me on here. First come first serve

Vos
June 22nd, 2020, 04:04
looks like we have our six players. keep an eye on this. someone may drop. for those who responded, thank you!

Datan
June 23rd, 2020, 04:56
Vos,

I'm new to 5e and FG, but would like to start playing. Please keep me in mind (as a reserve) in case someone drops out.

Alakore
June 23rd, 2020, 05:46
Hey you guys looking for another player?

fishernutz
June 23rd, 2020, 06:30
Damn, looks like this group filled up quick. If you have someone drop lemme know. I actually prefer to be the last to join, especially if the first 5 already have characters or at least an idea so I can just 'shore up' any loose ends...
Like a party with no rogue
or a bunch of archers and nukers without a front line
or if everything is top notch... maybe a 'bardbarian' cuz who doesn't like a guy, foaming at the mouth, swinging a 2handed axe singing Pantera songs! :)

the-dude-yes-another-one
June 25th, 2020, 19:34
Hi all

two spot just open, if you are interest jump in to the discord server ans say Hi

the-dude-yes-another-one
June 25th, 2020, 19:35
Hi
two spot just open, if you are interest jump in to the discord server ans say Hi

Datan
June 25th, 2020, 22:30
Please re-post the current Discord Link. Thank you, Datan

Alakore
June 26th, 2020, 00:28
yes I don't know if the discord invite was closed or anything like that or have been filled yet but the link don't work anymore.