PDA

View Full Version : LFPs [DnD 5e] [Paid] [Barrowmaze] [Bi-Weekly] Saturdays @ 6:00pm CST

bwatford
June 18th, 2020, 19:35
https://db4sgowjqfwig.cloudfront.net/campaigns/78682/banners/255697/barrowmaze_logo.png?1396944793

Looking for few more players, rookies are welcome! Ultimate Fantasy Grounds.

You've heard the tales. By now, they've reached all corners of the world.

In the western borderlands, far from the reach of the civilized kingdoms of the east, there is a marsh. Within this marsh, a collection of ancient burial mounds, their builders unknown. These mounds, it is said, are the entrances to a vast labyrinth of tomb complexes, each filled to the brim with gold and gems and other valuable grave goods. Most of those who have descended into the dark depths of these tombs have never emerged again, slain by the traps the crypts' builders left behind to discourage tomb-robbers and the deadly denizens that dwell therein. But those few who have returned have done so with treasure enough to justify any loss of life, it is said.

So you have come here, to the edge of civilization, to the edge of the very world. You have come to find fame and fortune and face whatever dangers await you in...

This game will play every other Saturday from 6:00pm - 10:00pm CST and the price will be $10 per player, per session.

About me - Been DMing since 1982, all editions. Been doing the paid DM thing for about a year and have about 90 players total (all can be contacted for references) between all my in-person, FG, and pbp games

Special Considerations - This is an old school type game, we will be rolling for stats, hit points, starting wealth, everything. Even from level 1. We also will not be using any variant rules, so no feats or multi-classing. Do you have what it takes to survive the Barrowmaze?

Current Players - We currently have 4 players and are looking for 2 more.

Details:
Time - Every other Saturday @ 6:00pm CST (each session is 4 hours)
Rule Set - D&D 5e
Voice - Discord
Recorded - No
Price - $10.00 per session.

If you are interested please send me a message or contact me on my discord server. Please us the Barrowmaze channel for inquiries.

https://discord.gg/HhcfdeP