PDA

View Full Version : It's so pretty!

Lee S.
April 23rd, 2007, 09:32
I downloaded FG2 before heading to bed. After the quick install and fairly short update download, I noticed that my campaigns weren't imported. No big deal as I had just finished with a current story arc and can easily add the next stuff in the base ruleset. But where do I put my images? Where's the campaign folder? Hrm....

I'm probably just tired and not seeing where I need to be going.

Anyhow, I played around with a blank map. Yay for reach indicators and the new combat tracker looks really well planned out. I can't wait to take this baby for a real test drive on Saturday.

The High Druid
April 23rd, 2007, 12:40
C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Fantasy Grounds II

Griogre
April 23rd, 2007, 23:10
Lee do you have vista? If so you need to pull your old FG campaigns out of the virtual store and copy them to C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Fantasy Grounds II

If you use the default ruleset then re export you modules.

Illrigger
April 23rd, 2007, 23:16
Lee do you have vista? If so you need to pull your old FG campaigns out of the virtual store and copy them to C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Roaming\Fantasy Grounds II

If you use the default ruleset then re export you modules.
In Vista, it's Users, not Documents and Settings :)

Yet another change brought to you by the "Windows should be closer to Unix" movement ;)

Griogre
April 23rd, 2007, 23:17
Ouch I cut and pasted from the post above. What Illrigger said. :o Fixed the first post.

Illrigger
April 23rd, 2007, 23:20
To be fair, I didn't correct you right, either, so I'm not exactly batting 1000 :P

The CORRECT path is:
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Fantasy Grounds II

Lee S.
April 24th, 2007, 01:44
Nope, no Vista here...yet. I'm still on XP Pro so the original reply took care of me. As soon as I saw it, I realized it mean FG2 was likely to be Vista Friendly though.