PDA

View Full Version : Gm lfp for age of ashes pf2 campaign

Julstan
June 18th, 2020, 10:16
FG License: ULTIMATE FGU License: ULTIMATE (EARLY ACCESS)
Game System: PATHFINDER 2.0

Time Zone: EASTERN
Day of week and time: WEDNESDAYS OR THURSDAYS @ 8PM EST BI-WEEKLY AND SATURDAYS OR SUNDAYS @ 7PM EST BI-WEEKLY
planned start date: ASAP
Planned Duration & Frequency: 4-5 HR SESSIONS WEEKLY
Term:UNTIL AGE OF ASHES CAMPAIGN IS COMPLETED

Text or Voice: VOICE
Voice software used: DISCORD
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? NO

Roleplay mix & Comb: MOSTLY COMBAT/SOME ROLEPLAY
Number of Players in game & needed:3
Character starting level & equipment: LEVEL 10, 2300 GP FOR EQUIPMENT
Character restrictions: NONE, ASK FIRST IF YOU THINK IT MIGHT BE A PROBLEM

Details:
Currently running a Age of Ashes campaign. I have had a few players drop out for life reasons. I am looking for 2-3 players to play new characters that will be introduced to the party.
The next adventure I plan on running is Age of Ashes AP3 Tomorrow Must Burn. PM me if you are interested, the next session we are planning is 6/18/20 at 9pm EST for downtime activities after the last adventure.

Zaenestro
June 18th, 2020, 13:37
I’m new to FG but I’m interested

Julstan
June 18th, 2020, 16:04
I’m new to FG but I’m interested

Being new is fine, I can teach you. Message me and we can discuss when you are able to play.

Overdog
June 18th, 2020, 20:13
Are the game days subject to change? I could play Wednesdays and Saturdays but not the other days.

Julstan
June 18th, 2020, 20:39
Are the game days subject to change? I could play Wednesdays and Saturdays but not the other days.

My current players and I have been playing Thursdays and Sundays biweekly, but we are all pretty flexible on scheduling.

dmfourhire
June 19th, 2020, 16:56
are you still looking for players? i can play thursday, saturday, sunday. id like to play a healing druid. new to fantasy grounds ive played on roll 20 and i have read 80 percent of the pf2 rule book

AgenderArcee
June 19th, 2020, 18:51
I'm also new to FG (though not VTT, I've done a bunch of Roll20) but would like to join. I'm really curious to try playing higher level PF2e. I'm thinking I'd play a champion but am open to other classes depending on the current party composition and how you would plan to work my character into the game.

Question about the scheduling: do you mean one week will meet once on Thursday, the next once on Sunday, and then repeat?

Julstan
June 20th, 2020, 01:41
Pm
are you still looking for players? i can play thursday, saturday, sunday. id like to play a healing druid. new to fantasy grounds ive played on roll 20 and i have read 80 percent of the pf2 rule book
me and we can talk about it. We currently have a cleric who's specialized in healing but had been filling in as a tank recently.

Julstan
June 20th, 2020, 01:44
I'm also new to FG (though not VTT, I've done a bunch of Roll20) but would like to join. I'm really curious to try playing higher level PF2e. I'm thinking I'd play a champion but am open to other classes depending on the current party composition and how you would plan to work my character into the game.

Question about the scheduling: do you mean one week will meet once on Thursday, the next once on Sunday, and then repeat?

A champion would fit nicely. Our current schedule has been Thursday one week and then Sunday the next, because I work a funny schedule. But we have also played other days if everyone can make it. PM me and we can discuss more.

Julstan
June 20th, 2020, 10:29
Spots have been filled.