PDA

View Full Version : FG2 Documentation?

Ablefish
April 23rd, 2007, 09:31
Hi there. I've got 'er fired up and things look pretty nice so far. But when can we expect the documentation to arrive?

I have a feeling that there are a lot of interface shortcuts and workflows that I should know about to really take advantage of the program... But with the very pretty non-standard interface they can be hard to find.

Goblin-King
April 23rd, 2007, 09:58
It's in the works, and our next priority after confirming there are no show stoppers in the program.

It's likely that we will be releasing parts of the documentation as it gets completed and build on it based on feedback.

Sigurd
April 23rd, 2007, 17:10
You may want to make the document status thread sticky.

kimba
April 23rd, 2007, 18:00
GOt it working fine last night just before bed. I did notice though that I do not see the monster manual in my referance books. it is in my 1.5 version.
is there a way to import this that I am missing? should it be there already.

this was a major feature for me to run combats.
anyone have an answer fo me?

richvalle
April 23rd, 2007, 18:23
You need to turn it on in 'modules'. Then set it not to share with the players. :)

rv

kimba
April 23rd, 2007, 18:37
You need to turn it on in 'modules'. Then set it not to share with the players. :)

rv
That is what I thought, but when I opened the modules icon there were no books there at all. what am I missing?

joshuha
April 23rd, 2007, 18:51
Did you create your own custom ruleset by renaming the extracted d2- ruleset folder? If not, try running the updater again.