PDA

View Full Version : LFG 7 PM EST+ (UTC-4) Old player, new to FG

Archmage Ymarej
June 17th, 2020, 19:59
FG License: FGC Ultimate. Grabbed a ton of content during the sale...:)
Time Zone: Eastern Time USA
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Looking for Weekly/Bi-Weekly, One Shots 7pm-12pm timeframe (11-4 UTC)
Term: Any, prefer long term but flexible
Voice: Any+Video is fine too with the right group

Game System Preferred: Pathfinder 1e, 2, DND 5e
Game System Experience: Pathfinder/3.5 DND, DND 5E, Rollmaster, Fantasy Flight Games, Call of Cthuluhu, too many to name here. I colored my original blue dice with a crayon from the boxed set and have played many systems. Took a break from tabletop and started back up recently.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Have played a few one shots and taken Character and DM classes at Fantasy Ground College on Classic

Character Type Preferred: Any. I roll characters for fun.
About me: I've been playing tabletop since the early 80s. I've DM'd and played. When I get comfortable I'll pick up the DM hat again and I've been reading/watching things like crazy to re-hone those skills. When I was a teenager I had the disposable income and group of friends to pick up a new system and try it out so have dabbled and am willing to dabble everywhere and anywhere. I prefer well balance adventures, roll playing, exploration and those incredible aha moments that come from shared storytelling. I got into VTTs like many others due to the current situation, was playing with a steady group in a Westmarches style campaign in a store. I've come to realize that VTTS fit easily into my schedule and will keep them up. While I'd love a long term campaign I'm fine with any to get some experience. I do like to RP and as my comfort level goes up so will my immersion. Mostly I want no real life drama at the table, looking for the escape not to come air politics, bias etc.