PDA

View Full Version : FGU players aren't able to load assets or modules

Chokta
June 17th, 2020, 04:09
My assets (Tokens and images) and modules are not loading for players. They are however loading for me. They are able to see Red question marks for the tokens and maps, but otherwise no actual images. Sorry if there are already posts about this couldn't find it

JGawain
June 17th, 2020, 15:48
As far as I know, your assets are just that, "your assets." You can make anything that is already on a map visible or shared but that does not add it to the other players assets. That would defeat the purpose of developing assets in the first place. It takes a lot of work to do the art for say tokens. If one person could purchase it and share it with everyone, then no one else would pay for it.

That said. You can drag assets such as portraits or tokens on to any character in your game. Players can use these assets as long within your game.

LordEntrails
June 17th, 2020, 15:52
Chokta, welcome to the forums. Sorry you are having problems.

We are going to need more info to help you resolve this as I'm not sure exactly what is happening. Can you please see this post give us the requested info? Thanks!
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?51687-How-to-Report-Issues-Bugs-and-Problems