PDA

View Full Version : GM looking for more players Pathfinder 2e (1 or 2 spots)

Better Vibes
June 17th, 2020, 00:05
FG License: Ultimate
Game System:Pathfinder 2e

Time Zone: USA central
Day of week and time: Tuesdays starting around 6-6:30 central time
Planned Duration & Frequency: Right now we play about 3 hours a night.
Text or Voice: Voice preferably
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: I like to play an even mix but I really love roleplaying (not very good at it yet though)
Number of Players in game & needed: We have four regulars with one that's a bit busy, so we need one maybe 2 players
Character starting level & equipment: Your new characters will start at level 5
Character restrictions: I'm really inexperienced with pathfinder 2e specifically so none so far! just don't be overly ridiculous or mean

Details of your scenario: Currently the group works for a society in Wildemount known as the Archive of the Cobalt Soul (library monks) I am about to open up your options soon for more types of adventures.

Stagran
June 17th, 2020, 01:45
I would be interested in trying out in your group. discord - Stagran#8140

No experience with pathfinder, but plenty of experience with fantasy grounds.

jnestor5
June 18th, 2020, 01:24
I would be interested in joining as well. I've been reading pathfinder 2e to learn it myself, but I have no actual play experience yet. I've have a good amount of experience with Fantasy Grounds by DMing 5e games for almost 2 years.

Give me a shout out on discord. jnestor5#7579

P.S. I like Critical Role as well.

Overdog
June 18th, 2020, 20:16
I love the sound of this. Let me know if you are still looking for players.

CameronD
June 20th, 2020, 05:18
Hi Better Vibes... I'm interested in playing in a PF2e game. I have no experience in it though and no experience with FG either. I'm 50 and disabled so I can't get out to play. It sounds like your game is rooted in CR and that's pretty cool. It's hard being a DM so no worries. I just want to play and have fun. CameronD with both FG and Discord. Thanks for considering me!

SillyOldeBear
June 20th, 2020, 21:22
I would be interested in joining your group. I am running an Age of Ashes campaign so I am familiar with PF2e and FGC, but would also like to be a player. I understand how hard it is to be a GM, so would never be cruel. You can message me on discord, Blaine#2342.

thorlocks
June 20th, 2020, 22:44
I can play or co-GM. for PF2E. not a rules lawyer. I'm more interested in learning how to use FG to run a PF2E game. I'm looking for experienced playing using the FG VTT

Kezzt
June 22nd, 2020, 13:06
If you are still searching I would be interested. Long time D&D player, 40+ years at this point. Love RP that ties characters into the world. New to Pathfinder 2e but very familiar with FG. PM me here or on Discord at Kehz#4784

Enthused Roleplayer
June 22nd, 2020, 19:51
Hi my name is Zack, I might be arriving too late but I just wanted to say that if your still in need of players I've been looking for a new group to play Pathfinder 2E with and I would be interested in joining. If you would like to talk further just message me @Ambrosia#0562 and we can voice chat to get acquainted with each other.

Availability: I'm free everyday except evenings around 5-10 PM CST on Friday-Saturday.

What I'm Looking For: I'm looking for a long term new player friendly Pathfinder Second Edition game starting preferably after next month when the Advanced Player's Guide comes out because I'm very interested in possibly playing a Witch. However I could join with one character then perhaps transition to another once the new content comes out. The kind of game I'm looking for is one with plenty of combat but one that has a healthy split alongside role play, allowing for creative problem solving and adventures not only reliant on killing things.

About Me: I'm a 19 year old male and I have several years of player and GM experience with D&D 5E and want to transition to Pathfinder 2E as a player. I'm new to fantasy grounds but am a fast learner. I enjoy games with people who want to have a fun time with friends while enjoying a semi-serious game. I love roleplay and solving interesting obstacles with friends on a meaningful adventure. As far as cooperation goes I'm all for DM control and try to work close with DM's to communicate clearly and effectively.

What I'm Interested in Playing: Like previously mentioned a Witch would be interesting to me to play when I could get the opportunity, however I'm still waiting to make a decision until I can learn more about the particular game I would be joining. I like to make my characters after knowing a bit more about the party and the style of adventure we would be going on. Though if given the opportunity I could perhaps play a Witch is a cataloger of the strange and occult who is probably seen by others in the Cobalt Soul as being unorthodox and eccentric yet eager to help.

Thank you for reading and I hope to hear back from you soon.

corwyn42
June 22nd, 2020, 21:16
Hi, I am also interested in playing if your group is not full already.

thorlocks
June 23rd, 2020, 04:27
Hi Zack I'm tom. I'm one of the other posters to the PF2E LFG post. I'm still learning to use FG but I feel I have a solid grasp on it other than a few minor things. I'm reaching out to you because you are one of the more current posters and I'm also looking for a group. I'm Thorlocks (-6)#7711 on discord, if you would like to DM me and we can start to get things coordinated.