PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Text-Based Player LF Evening Games Sunday/Tuesday/Wednesday PST

TheMostJill
June 15th, 2020, 07:37
FG License: I've only got the free version.
Time Zone: Pacific Time
Time: Sundays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays all work for evenings (after 5pm for weekdays)
Term: Looking for Long term or short term games, not quite keen on one shots.
Voice: As the title suggests, I am a text based player, though I do use Discord.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E, 3.5, 2e, Pathfinder
Game System Experience: D&D 5E, 3.5, 2e, Pathfinder, World of Darkness, Shadowrun, Cyberpunk, GURPS, Warhammer Fantasy/40k
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Just started recently, not that familiar with it. I've mostly been using Roll20 and have recently decided to make the switch.

Character Type Preferred: I tend to enjoy playing casters, primarily wizards or clerics, but could be convinced to try different archetypes in 5e or 2e.
About me: So I am a game designer and GM more often than not, looking to get out of the GM seat for a bit. I'm a fan of narrative or character-driven games personally, though I do enjoy combat, so long as it makes sense. I do like to joke about questionable choices people make or situations characters sometimes find themselves in while out of character, but I prefer to keep in character and out of character separate.